Hail Hydra!

Chapter 2

Elora P.O.V

(New Avengers Training Facility)

"V-vhat are you doing with her?!"

"No! You promised not to touch her! She is to young!"

"You bring her back! Please!"

I woke as a pain shot through my body. I yelped and lept up, looking around. I was in a cell. A glass cell. And I was also on the floor.

I stood up and spotted the bed I must have fallen off of. Seeing as the blanket was on the floor and tangled with my left foot.

Kicking off the blanket I wandered around my glass cage. Noticing the camera's that surrouded it.

"Your awake." A male voice says, catching me off guard. I spin a and send an icy blast in there direction. Only for it to hit the glass and spike out in different directions.

"Scared?" The voice asked.

"No... just startled." I reply. Watching as a silhouette moves not the light. Revealing a man dressed in black, an eye patch covering his left eye.

"It definitely seemed that way." He said while waking around the cell, stopping when I could see him clearly. "What's your name?"

"What's it to you?" I hiss. Crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"I need to know because your a potential threat. You work for Hydra?" He asks.

"No." I lie.

"Your little charm says otherwise." He points out. I look down to see my necklace handing on show. The Hydra symbol shining in the light.

"Fine, I'm with Hydra. So what?" I shrug. Putting the necklace back into my jumper.

"Well what I want to know is why they would let one of their assents out into Central Park. Knowing Hydra its for some scheme of theirs. What's your name?" He asked again.

I roll my eyes. "Terra, Terra Nova." I mutter.

"Well, that's a mighty fancy name you got there 'Terra Nova'. Care to tell me your real name?"

I narrow my eyes. "Who's to say thats not my real name?" I spat.

"Who's to say it is?" He challenged.

I growl. "Look old man. I don't know what you want from me! But i want out of this cell!" I shout.

He smirks. "You can leave when we get what we want. And I want to know your name."

"YOU KNOW MY NAME!!" I scream. Banging my hands on the glass of the cell. I felt my eyes turn from brown to red as my anger bubbled.

My yells didn't seem to bother this man in black. He just stood there, smirking like the cat who got the cream.

"Alright then Terra Nova. My names Nick Fury. And until we get told what we want. Your staying here." Then without another word he left.

I clench my teeth and storm back to the bed. The plan as going... well as planned. But it still boiled me. No idea why..

I threw myself onto the bed and hid myself under the covers. Opening my locker and placing the war piece in my ear. Whispering two words.

"Hail Hydra."

"Terra Nova. What is your position?"

"I think I'm in the Avengers base." I whisper. "The plan worked at the park. Although I did have to pay a price." I say, rubbing my head.

"Your in the base? Good. Now for phase to of the plan. Don't let us down. Hail Hydra!"

"Hail Hydra."

I hear a soft crackle at the line goes dead. I take the ear piece out and back in the locket. I sigh and close my eyes.

Might as well take advantage of this comfortable bed.

---------

I woke to the sounds of foot steps. I uncurled myself from the ball I had curled myself into and sat up. The blanket covering my eyes.

I yawn and pull the blanket off my face. Wincing at the light. Rubbing my eyes and slid off the bed and looked at the person outside my cell.

He had blue eyes and dark blonde hair. He stood tall with his arms crossed. "You've been out for a while." He told me.

I blew a strand of hair from my face. "Captain America?" I guess. He nods. "Steve Rogers actually. But yes. Captain America."

I tilt my head. "Steve Rogers. I never knew your real name." I admit.

"And we still don't know yours." He replied. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Lemme guess. Nick Fury sent you?"

"In fact he did. So, we can tell that your name isn't just Terra Nova. What's your birth name?" He asks.

I blink. "You mean my last name?" I answer his question with my own.

"That and your first name." He practically demanded.

I groan. "Hydra were right. You are annoying. You just won't give up will you?" I mutter.

Steve shook his head. "We won't force you. But you won't be leaving till we get the information we need."

I clench my teeth and walk up to the glass. I narrow my eyes and spit on the glass. "I will never talk!" I growl. "Hail Hydra!"

My voice echoed around the room a few times before everything seemed to go quiet.

I glance at Steve who doesn't seem bothered by my outburst. He raises an eyebrow. "Are you done throwing a tantrum?" He asks.

I look at him confused. "Excuse me?"

"Since you won't speak you'd better make yourself at home. You won't be leaving for a while. You hungry? Need a drink? Some colouring books to pass the time?" Telling by the smirk on his face, I must have looked absolutely mortified by his words.

I guess he'd been spending to much time around Iron Man.

"A what?!" I nearly scream. He was treating me like a child!

Okay I'm 12 years old, but still!

"You know? A colouring book? With pretty pictures and-"

"I know what a colouring book is! And no i do not want one." I cut him off.

He shrugs. "Suit yourself. If your hungry, food will be given to you in an hour or so. So get comfortable. I'll send someone to check on you soon."

He left me and walked out of the room.

--------

45 minutes later the food I had been promised did arrive. It was just a bowl of porridge and a glass of water. I drank the water but left the porridge.

All I had to do now was wait for the new person to come and check on me. Then finally put phase 2 of the plan into action.