If I'm not her... Then who am I?

Elora P.O.V

"It can't be.." Wanda whispered with tears slipping down her cheeks.

Pietro was staring at the floor. Not saying anything.

I looked at Tony who didn't seem to care. He scrunched the paper slip and tossed it in the bin.

"If I'm not her... Then who am I?"  My voice was shaky. My mind raced with so many unanswered questions.

Tony shrugged.  "If your not her, your not important to us. Or to them." He gestured to the saddened twins. "So you will be heading straight back to your cell!"

"No."

Tony looks past me at Pietro. I to turn to face him. His face was blank. "If she's not her zhen she is important. Because if she's not her, zhen who is she? And why is she named after our sister?"

I glanced at Tony as he glares at Pietro. "I don't know. Hydra will do anything to confuse anyone. She's probably known all alone. Those tears the other day was probably all an act."

"What?!" I shriek. "I didn't know any of that! And I'll have you know that I've never cried like that in my life! Do you even know what it's like to think there might be something more to you and then bang! It's taken away by some asshole billionaire!"

Tony towered over me, face twitching in anger. Suddenly he raised his hand and went to bring it down on me. But a red glow gripped his hand and flung him across the room. He hit the floor and and groaned.

"Don't you dare touch her." Wanda warned, her eyes glowing red as the same colour aura flowed around her hands.

I didn't understand, I was shocked. I wasn't their sister why would hey defend me like this? If I'm not their sister... they shouldn't care.

Tony was also shocked. Probably beyond shocked. He winced as he got up off the floor after he struck the wall. "Why.... why are you protecting her? She's a liar! She's not your sister! She fooling you, can't you see!"

Pietro shrugged. "Obviously ve can't see. But until ve find out who she is ve plan to make sure you can't get your hands on her and throw her back in zhat cell."

Tony sputtered, trying to find the words to challenge Pietro. But he couldn't.

He huffed. "Fine! See if I care! Because I don't! But as soon as she slips up she's going straight back into the cell. No arguments."

Wanda shook her head. "No Tony. If she slips up zhen ve vill deal with her. Until zhen you vill find out who she really is."

Tony growled in frustration and glared at us all. "You two are making a mistake. The sooner she's gone. The better."

-------------

"Why did you protect me?" I asked in a whisper as I sat down on Wanda's bed.

Pietro sighed. "Tony may be smart, but he's a terrible liar. He's hiding something."

Wanda nodded in agreement. "But until zhen you need to sleep Elora. It's late."

I shook my head. "No, what if Tony tries to get rid of me in the night? What if he sends someone to get me?! Please don't let them take me away!" Tears welled up in my eyes. Threatening to spill over.

I never usually cried, I was supposed to be strong. But now night had a chance to get away from Hydra I didn't want to lose it.

I didn't wanna lose them.

Pietro was at my side in seconds, pulling me into a hug. "Ve vill not let Tony or anyone get you. Ve shall vatch over you tonight and make sure you stay right here." He softly stroked my hair.

Wanda sat next to me so I was in the middle of them. "Ve'll make sure to find out what Tony is really hiding. Then ve vill go to bed."

--------------

They found nothing.

I pretended to be asleep when they came in. Pietro went to his own room and Wanda came and lay next to me.

Once I was sure she was asleep I quietly slipped out of bed and tiptoed out the room.

The entire place was in darkness, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. With a small snap of my fingers a silver ball of light floated in my hand. Illuminating the space around me.

"I reuse to let that Hydra experiment walk around willy nilly under my roof! If she's not related to the twins she should be in the cell!"

I heard Tony yelling.

"Calm down. I think you forget that the twins are also Hydra experiments. And our didn't think to highly of them at first." Steve replied.

Quietly I snuck towards the voices. Peeping through a crack in the door to see Steve AND Tony talking... or arguing, in hushed whispers.

"Maybe not but they proved themselves when fighting Ultron. Speedy even almost lost his life saving Clint. They made us see that they weren't Hydra." Tony blankly stated.

Steve sighed. "Then why can't you do the same for Elora? Give her a chance to prove herself. You didn't see her when she broke down Tony, I did. She's just a young girl, she may be Hydra. But she's still a little girl, who need guidance and a helping hand every now and then."

Tony scoffed.  "I think we've all seen that she can look after herself."

"Maybe so, but she's become pretty dependant on the twins. I don't think I've seen her away from their side since she found out they were related."

"THEY'RE NOT!!" Tony almost yelled. Still making Steve jump.

"What do you mean they're not? I though-"

"They're just not okay?" Tony cut him off. "I done a DNA test and they're not. Why is hat so hard for anyone to except?!"

Steve remained silent for a moment. Before finally he said "show me."

Tony froze. "What?"

Steve looked Tony dead in the eye. "Show me Tony. I want to see the results. So take me to your lab and show me."

Tony shook his head. "No, you don't need to see the results you have to-"

"Trust you?" Steve asked. "Tony I  know you to well and for some reason you don't like Elora. And when you don't like something or someone you want them gotten rid off. So slow me the results and then... only then will I believe you."

Tony muttered something under his breath before heading towards the door I was peeking through. "Fine. Let's go to my lab so I can show you how Elora is not related to the twins."

My eyes widened as he came towards me. I extinguished the ball of light and hid behind a cabinet just as Tony and Steve left the room.

I stood unnoticed as they walked by and down the corridor. Carefully I followed them. Staying a good few meters behind them before they entered a room. It confused as to why they didn't bother turning the lights on.

I watched from outside the room again as Tony opened up files on his computer.

"There. Cold hard proof that Elora is not related to the twins. It's stated right here in black and white. Is there anything else cap?" Tony said as Steve read over the screen.

"Alright Tony I believe you. Now let's level before we wake anyone up."

I hid again and after the two had left and disappeared I ran into the lab upto to the computer. I grinned as I easily hacked into his files.

"Okay Mr Stark, let's see what your really hiding, shall we?"