Planning the Wedding

Clothes on the top or the side. Important Authors Note at the end, PLEASE READ!!!

I woke up in my new house, well, mansion, lying next to Draco. Our mansion is really big. Well duh, Ally, it's a mansion... Anyways, it's huge and its in the middle of a forest an hour away from Hogwarts, which people are rebuilding. Today, I'm meeting up with Grace, Indigo, Alice, Charlotte, and Hermione to plan my wedding. I'm super excited! And while we are doing the planning, Draco, Harry, Ron, Charlottes boyfriend John, Neville (I am running out of boys here...), Blaise (he's good now, he's not a bad person.) and my dad are all going to try on tuxes. I don't know who my maid of honor will be and Draco told me he didn't know who he wanted his best man to be. Well, I guess we will figure that out today.  I got up, changed, did my hair and makeup, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, love." I heard Draco say as he got up out of bed.

"Good morning. Are you ready to try on your tux?" I asked.

"Do I have to? I want to spend the day with you!" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Yes, you have to!" I laughed as he made a sad face.

"Go get dressed, the boys will be here in an hour or two, I'll go make breakfast for everyone." I said and walked out of the door.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and got out some pots, pans, and plates. I quickly set our big table in the dining room and went back into the kitchen to start making food. I made a lot of food. I made a lot of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, pancakes, waffles, bacon, muffins, and freshly squeezed orange juice. In the middle of making everything, Draco came downstairs and sat at the table, watching me cook. By the time I was finished, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, Ally, you put the food on the table." Draco said as he ran to the door, the boys ringing the doorbell non stop to annoy us.

I quickly grabbed everything and set it in the middle of the table and put glass cups in front of the plates. I wiped my hands on a towel and took my apron off, and everyone came into the dining room and sat down. They boys started shoving food down their faces and the girls looked at them disgusted.

"Tis s ood." Ron said with his mouth filled with food.

"Ron, don't talk with your mouth full, and what?" I asked.

"Sorry, and I said this is good." He pointed to the food.

"Oh, thank you." I said and sat down in my chair at the end, grabbing some food myself.

After thirty minutes of everyone eating, I waved my wand and all the dishes went into the sink and the left overs went in the trash.

"Ok, boys, you have tuxes to try on, and we have planning to do. So, shoo!" I yelled and threw them out of the house and slammed the door in their faces.

"Ok, let's start the planning." I said, while grabbing my notebook and sitting in our living room with the girls.

"Ok, first things first, what should the color theme be?" Indigo asked.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe red and green for Gryffindor and Shlythering. I just thought of it last night before I went to bed." Alice chirped.

"Oh my godric, that's a good idea! What do you say, girls?" I asked them and they nodded.

"I think that will be adorable!" Grace and Charlotte yelled at the same time and giggled.

I quickly wrote down Color Theme- Green and Red in my note book.

"Ok, next, is where do you want your wedding to be at?" Hermione asked.

"Molly said she would be happy to have it at her house, but if you don't want to, that's fine." Grace said.