{13}

China had met up with Russia again. They had found a base far away from the others base. Russia had propped Germany against the wall. The German hadn't woken up yet though. He was still out of it. As soon as China and Sweden had gotten there, China had taken the gag out of Sweden's mouth and took the blindfold out.

Sweden limped over to Germany and looked over him. Germany's eye was bleeding even more now.

Russia walked over and looked at Sweden. "He's fine..." He said gently.

The Swede glared at Russia. "Why the hell did you take him in the first place?! He might have an infection in his eye because it isn't properly being taken care of. Mostly with you..." Sweden hissed out.

"Leave Russia alone, aru." China said seriously with a shake of his head.

Germany started to stir and his only good eye opened. As soon as he had eye contact with Russia, he freaked out and got extremely close to Sweden.

The blonde Swede frowned and held Germany close. "Germany...it's okay... You're going to be okay..."

Russia frowned. "Sunflower...I'm not going to hurt you."

Germany growled and mouthed, "It's too late for that!"

Russia sighed and put his hand on Germany's cheek and glanced at China to make sure he was doing something else before he looked directly at Germany. "But I still love you..."

"If you still loved him...then you wouldn't of hurt him..." Sweden said quickly.

China walked over. "So...you do still love him?" China questioned.

Russia frowned. "Da..."

The Chinese male nodded and kissed Russia's cheek, but then whispered. "You remember that...we have to kill one of them if we don't surrender right...?"

"I know...but not Germany..." Russia whispered back. "Not him...he's too young."

China narrowed his eyes. "Russia..."

"Meet me outside...in five minutes..." Russia's voice became harsh.

Sweden was glaring at both of them. He got what was happening and he didn't like it at all.

Russia stood and went outside. China met him outside only a minute or two later.

"What, aru?" China questioned.

Russia had his arms crossed over his chest. "We will NOT kill Germany!"

"You gave me the permission to choose, aru! I get to choose!" China protested.

"No!" Russia put his hands over his eyes and started trembling.

China shook his head. "This is war...we can't give up so easily...and we can't stand down. Germany is our enemy in this war. You may love him, but he's our enemy right now. Get it?"

Russia shook his head. "I know what you are saying...but I don't want to believe you... Germany is helpless now. He can't harm anyone."

The Chinese man sighed. "He has brain damage and his tongue is gone along with his eye. I'm pretty sure he can still brutally harm someone."

"Da, I know...but we won't let him... H-he can't..." Russia frowned. "If we...kill Germany...will that help us win the war...?"

China nodded gently. "I'm pretty sure...it will help..."

Russia frowned. "Do you think...I'll be able to get over him...?"

"I don't know about that, aru..." China whispered and grabbed Russia's hand. "I love you though..."