Hoofdstuk 8: haat

Haat:

“Mastermind discovered!

It was right after their concert in Holland, that we caught first glimpse of the girl nicknamed Mastermind. It was about two and a half months ago that Harry  Styles from famous boyband One Direction spoke about his secret help: Mastermind. An unknown girl, with the age of seventeen that he talked to on the phone.

‘Mastermind’ has found the opportunity to finally meet the popstar, in a meet and greet after the concert. A couple of fans that have witnessed the reveal are highly speaking about the girl.

‘Harry was looking at her in shock after she showed him something on her phone, and then he hugged her yelling ‘It’s you!’ and Louis started to laugh,’ says one of them.

Apparently, the girl had no tickets, and had done some research to get in contact with the other bandmembers, who made it possible for Harry and the girl to meet.

After the meet and greet ‘Mastermind’ was seen on Harry’s side with the stage manager, and that was finally the moment to find out who she is:

Priscilla Smidt live sin Amsterdam, is seventeen years old, and is also known as Mastermind.

Now we finally found out who she is, and that they’ve met, we think there might blossom something out of this. The Saturday after the concert Priscilla was spotted at the hotel where the five boys stayed at, and she left again three hours later. 

Are you all also wondering what has been going on in that hotelroom? Because we are. Rumors say that Mastermind isn’t only talking with Harry, who is known for seducing very much women.

We might never know what happens in those hotelrooms, but we can guess, and we hope that Priscilla will be the one for poor Styles, who is searching very long now.„

Zodra ik het artikel gelezen had gooide ik mijn laptop naast me op mijn bed, en haalde een paar keer goed adem. Niet alleen dat: Ik heb ondertussen al mijn socialmedia-accounts verwijderd, omdat er geen enkel positief bericht meer op mijn tijdlijnen verscheen.

Best wel logisch, als je dit zo las. Het verbaasde me niets dat ik haat kreeg, of dat de media er zo mee om ging, maar toch, het was een week geleden, en nog steeds was het niet opgehouden.

Ik wreef over mijn voorhoofd, en probeerde mijn logica voorop te stellen, en pijnigde mijn hoofd over hoe ik hier mee om moest gaan.

Deze afgelopen schoolweek had de normaalste dingen bevat: Lessne, James, staren.

Maar ook al de andere dingen: Scheldwoorden werden mijn kant op geslingerd, obscenen gebaren werden naar mij gemaakt, en verafschuwde blikken werden mijn kant op geworpen.

Dan was het normale staren nog niet eens zo erg geweest.

Ik had ook nog even op Youtube gekeken, naar het filmpje met de vechtpartij. Dat was voor het eerst die week dat ik tot de conclusie was gekomen dat één of twee procent van de mensheid op aarde me nog wel mocht. Ik had het uur daarna besteed op zoek naar positieve reacties overal op internet, maar het één na het ander werd overlapt door de tientallen, honderden andere negatieve reacties.

Het hielp in ieder geval wel een beetje, want het zorgde ervoor dat ik zelf ook weer positief ingesteld werd. En ik probeerde ook weer wat voordelen te vinden: Nu ik wist wat hij allemaal doormaakte, kon ik Harry in ieder geval beter advies geven.