chapter 12: the day before the finale

tomorrow we fight, or tomorrow we talk and make things good with the volturi so they won't come back and try to seek information on us, i haven't talked to Emmalie in 5 days and i hope they are okay and got everything under control like a house and school and just everything. i hope their doing fine, alice checks on them once and awhile just to see if their future is okay and it is.

"we need to go to the mountains and stay their that's where they will be" said Alice

"time to get ready to kill some vampires, oh and tell the pack about it" said Emmett

"okay everybody get ready to leave we are going to the mountains that's where they will be when they arrive noon tomorrow, well a big field they will be, we will just be staying in the mountains then we will go to the field" said Carlisle

"what if it turns into a big fight?" said jasper

"then we fight" said Emmett

"what if we don't want to fight"
 said a girl of Alice's friends

I'm not asking you to risk your lives but i am asking you to help, to help see that Emmalie is no threat to them or exposing our secret, will you help us and if you don't you can leave right now.

one by one everyone started standing up saying they will fight they will fight to make Emmalie safe and sound and there will be no threat to her or us ever again, i was a happy mom when i did that and i will always be but for now i have to fight for her safety so she can be normal for now and won't have to worry about the volturi trying to take her or kill her because she is special to me and Emmett and if Bella and Edward were alive she'd be special to them to. i can feel them i can feel them with us.

"We gotta go sweetie" said Esme

yeah Esme I'm coming I'm just enjoying a few minutes at home without no one bothering me, Esme i miss Bella and Edward i wish they were here and i know i've said that many times but before the fight i wanted them here but now that the fight is almost here i wish they were really here but i love them and i gotta let them go.

"i miss and love them too but their gone and this is the future and we gotta live in the now nut in the past, now we have to go to fight for Emma."

okay.

we were running to the mountains when i saw something in the trees i stopped quickly and yelled at whoever it was, who's there!

Emmett came running back to see what's wrong when he smelt something. we don't know these people their unknown.

"Carlisle!, come fast!" Emmett said

"what's wrong" said Carlisle

"someone's here."

"come out whoever you are, wait i know that smell, josh is that you?"
 said Carlisle

"indeed it is Carlisle it has been so long since we saw each other or even talked to each other, how have you been but i can take a few guesses um let me see not so god since you are going to try and fight the volturi." said josh

"will you help me and my family, and friends?'

"brother of course i will, you had my back now i have yours, don't worry"

we have one more person so that makes 30 of us or and 10 more for the wolves for 40 of us against the volturi, i was feeling a little better since everybody is here and will help fight against the volturi.

i see Emmett getting the fire started so we can sit around it and talk, or tell stories, it was going to be a very long night but it's probably better than what tomorrow is going to be. i was felt like something was going to go wrong and then everyone i loved was going to die, then they will all go and find Emma and Jake.

"sister they won't find her or kill all of us they will be wea against all of us especially with the power we have."

stay out of my thoughts, Edward would do that to me all the time, long ago i was mad at him because Carlisle changed me because i was dying on the road and he found me bleeding to death because of Royce king.

"what happened?" said Beau

well i was walking home from a friends and it wasn't that far but when i was walking he   there drunk with his friends, he called me over and then it went on from there, he forced him and his friends on me and then killed me but luckily i wasn't dead by then, i hate being a vampire because i wanted to have kids of my own but since i didn't i got blessed with the one i have.

"I'm so sorry this had happened to you, so was that you who killed all of them?"

i giggled and smiled and said yeah i wanted revenge so i saved him for last so he would know that i was coming, you should have seen his face he looked like he would die just by seeing me.

"wish i did he deserved what he got for doing that to you, and how did you find Emmet."

i was walking in the woods and i came across him, he had just been mauled by a bear and when i saw him it was like he was made for me so i carried him 100 miles to Carlisle and i begged Carlisle to change him and he did and when he woke i told him everything and he called me his angel and then we married, we kept getting re married every decade or so. so thats my story about Emmett i love him very much and i will keep on loving him.

it was almost morning and i can see the scare in some of the vampires eyes but they are being strong for me and Emma and everyone who wants volturi dead.