Truth or Dare

All of us girls were sitting around in a circle laughing, and talking to eachother.  Some were getting teased, and suddenly a pillow fight ensued.  Beer bottles, and barrels littered the floor around us.  Finally when we all fell laughing into the mountain of pillows.  Suddenly someone suggested playing truth or dare.  So all of us girls got in a circle and started playing.  I laughed at all the different dares, at the blushes people gave when asked about their crush.  Mirajane had gone before me and she turned towards me and asked "Y/N truth or dare?"

"Truth" I said taking a sip of my beer.  "Do you have a crush on someone in the guild. And if so Who?" Mira asked with a smile.  I sighed and said "Gajeel." Everybody gasps and Lucy said "I never thought you liked anybody considering you don't blush."  Then Cana smiled and said "Explain."  I sighed and began to explain, none of us knowing that someone was at the door listening.  When I was done explaining it all went around the group again and Levy turned to look at me and asked "Y/N truth or dare?"  "Dare" I said almost instantly regretting it when I saw her smile.

"I dare you to give Gajeel a lap dance at his birthday party we're going to give him in a tomorrow.  It's a group party since tomorrow night the guys are taking him out to celebrate his birthday.  And at the end I dare you to say Happy Birthday you walking talking wet dream" she says.  "Are you sure she can give him one?" asked Cana.  "Oh she can" Levy said smugly.  I glared at her and said "I never should have told you.  Now it's come to bite me in the ass."  "Wait Wait What??" Lucy shouted and everyone demanded that I explain.  When they surrounded me I began to explain.