The Room

It was large and cozy, as well as well lit.  The walls were made of stone and wood to make sure that the structure was sound.  The roof was also wood with tough beams showing though.  The roof was slightly rotten, and the floor was covered in some sort of green carpet.  Two lamps hung from the ceiling, and several lamps on the wall lit the room.

I saw 2 wooden cupbards, one near the entrence and one on the opposite wall.  They obviously needed to be replaced.  There was a bookshelf filled with books, and another cupbard filleds with bottles, and a wooden box above it.  There was a simple desk with yet another bottle on it, which was placed in front of a cabinet.

There resting in front of the bookshelf was a crate.  Behind the crate was a wooden panel.  An Oval shaped mirror hung near the opening.  In the middle of the room there was a round table with one leg and 2 chairs near it.  There was a barrel and a large case beside the bookcase.  The fire place was placed behind one of the chairs on the right side of the hideout.

And right beside the fireplace was a handpump for water.  The room was in a state of disrepair.  There were broken glass peices and peices from the ceiling and other debri littering the floor.  Cracks were seen on the walls and the fireplace was on the verge of collapsing.

I slowly made my way towards the wooden plank ad pressed on it.  It fell making a loud crash on the floor.  Inside was another room, with a small cot inside.  There was a bookshelf in there, as well as another crate beside the cot, with a few ceiling lights.  I looked around and saw a couple of doors.  I picked the one across the bed and opened it.

I saw a bathtub, a sink, and a toilet.  I saw a sliding door across the bathtub near the wall and opened it and saw shelves.  I left the bathroom and went tot he door on the other side of the bed.  I opened it and saw more shelves.  I turned to leave and saw a chest underneath the bed.  "I'll look at it later" I muttered and left.  I went towards the table and saw a map sitting there.  I picked it up and walked out of the hideout.  When I left the cave I said a spell to keep intruders out mentally thanking Levy again.