Catch Up

Amaya Reynolds, Soon to be Amaya Diamond..

•The road, the road traveled by few, most walk up mountains, go down lakes, and oceans, but we choose to be wild, and young, and courageous, and take the scenic route through America, and drive in my shaped up Volkswagen, crammed full of equipment, luggage, and my three best friends, my fiancé, and a straggler, who was up and coming to be my best friend.
•6 months in, 6 months past, 2 of which spent in California, traveling, seeing Iris' home, quite  eventful, her wedding was also held in the magnificent but slight odd streets of San Fransisco. The other 4 months spent, let's just say exploring Oregon, backpacking, and such in Oregon, and then headed down to New Mexico, and more adventures, just in time to get to Texas, which is our current stop. And managed to find a dear friend now Katrina. Interesting the way things occur, and the way things are now. With a wedding on the way, in the majestic land of Florida, what could be better.

Iris {Finley} Jacobs

• People who may question the current status of my life, may say, marrying the man of my dreams, and then leaving for Europe and whatever, would be a stupid mistake, because Delilah was all alone with her father that she had spent about two weeks with a year and usually accompanied with me , and it was complicated, I won't lie, but I was madly in love with Dylan, we had a past, and a present, and a future, so marrying him, in a botanical garden in San Fransisco, was the greatest thing I've ever done. And Delilah was the cutest flower girl, to ever lay eyes on.
•So until I came back from my trip, which was a year long journey, Dylan & Delilah were staying home, in San Fransisco, till we could sit down, and figure out what state to share our life in.

Katrina Barlen

•What can I start off with? Besides the fact, that I Katrina Barlen, and Alex of course, were on a trip with the good darling band, and it was quite extraordinary. Never really expected, but it was actually cool, they were actually cool for an indie rock band, And Amaya and I were getting along great.
•I had close contact with my mom, we were telling stories about our day, everyday at about 10 pm, ever since I left.
•Alex and I were doing great, we had taken so many pictures, and sharing them with the world, and we both had been excercising a lot, I guess a New Years resolution, to stay healthy, so we limit the amount of Junk food roadie food we eat. Which was slim to none. We ate tons of fruit snacks though.

Piper Long

•Traveling with Josh, adventuring, all across America, seeing the ups and downs of towns, and places I had never ventured to before, and still thinking, and occasionally worrying about if my baby girl was okay, out on the open road, with her best friend, seeing tons of boy bands, and girl bands, that she probably aspires to be. But those occasional worrisome moments only occur, when she doesn't instantly text me back, or snapchat me back.
•Josh and I couldn't wait to hit up Europe and Mexico, because the Eiffel Tower, and tons of good food, things we couldn't wait to see, and explore, and hold hands, and make life worth every minute. Cliche I know.

Get ready world, there's two more fantastic characters, in which you will love, and they are coming to you in this book, so look for their chapters.