Katrina {3} & Lauren {3}

*5 Days till the wedding*

Katrina POV

I rolled to the side of the bed, Alex was set up straight, and we were spending our morning watching scary movies . I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked it, I had two texts from Amaya.

Amaya❤️
a: hey, check out my Instagram, I posted the roadie photos, can't wait for the wedding, it's coming so soon, hope you are planning my bachelorette party with Piper.

a: no pressure 😉

Me: hey babes, don't worry we are, it's gonna be the best damn night of your life, besides your wedding day. xoxo, ttyl.

I set my phone back down, and leaned into Alex.

*🎮*

"Hey Hey Hey" Amaya said when I opened the door of our hotel room, and she skipped in with papers upon papers.

"Okay, last minute decisions, I need your help on what picture should be on the banner at our wedding. The press says we need a banner. So we did a photoshoot. Which do you like better" Amaya said laying out about twelve pictures of Her And Grayson.

"I really like this one" I pointed to the one where they are holding hand and looking at each other, it was otp.

"Yeah, me too. But this one is cute" She said addressing the one where they are forming a heart with roses, and sitting in the middle..

"Yeah, but I think the first one is the one that would look really cute enlarged. " I said. I walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a Coke out of the fridge.

"Want one?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure" She smiled and sat at the bar.

" So what have you guys been doing this morning" She asked.

"Watching scary movies, since like 8am." I laughed and passed a Coke to her.

"Thanks, and that sounds fun. " She said opening the lid, and hearing the fizz.

"We should go somewhere, like check out a cafe or something. " I said.

"Yeah, we could get the girls together, go on a large date or something." she said.

"Yeah, what time is it" I asked.

"11:15, so it's just ending breakfast at most places. " She said.

"Yeah, well let's go. I'll get dressed into something more efficient then sweatpants and a wgi shirt." I smiled and went into the bedroom, hoping to awake the sleepy head.

"Hey look who's awake" I heard the shower running and I walked into the bathroom.

"Hey babe" He said butt naked, and washing his hair.

"Hey. This is quite the sight." I smiled and kissed him.

"Where are you off to, why are you changing." He asked as I put on a pair of jeans, and a shirt.

"Because we are going to lunch with everyone, it's a group date, so look sharp, taking a shower is a good step." I said. he stepped out with a towel wrapped around his lower waist.

"What's that supposed to mean,"" He said coming close, and pestering me.

"It means you stunk" I giggled like a school girl and ran until I was trapped, the bathroom wasn't big enough, to hide. He kissed me, and I pushed him off telling him I needed my beauty time, I had to look decent.

"So get dressed then go entertain Amaya, she's have a wedding picture fiasco." I said grabbing my makeup bag, and pulling out my eyeliner.

After smoothing and evening out my eyeliner, Alex came out dressed in a button down, some nice jeans, and his work shoes, he smoothed his hair back. And sprayed some cologne on.