Katrina {POV} & Lauren {POV}

Katrina POV

"Good morning Sunshine" I opened my eyes, and saw the blinds were peered, and Alex was standing over me with a coffee mug, which I assumed was filled with coffee the way I liked it.

"What time is it" I said sliding up to an upright position.

"9" He handed me the cup, and circled around to the other side of the bed, to join me in my daily view of the good morning America.

"Okay, glad I didn't sleep the whole day away" I smiled and took a sip.

"So what are our plans today" I asked and set my cup on the night stand, and cuddled in close to him.

"Maybe go to the beach, it's pretty nice out, 70s out today I think. And I think Greyson wants me to help pick out stuff for the wedding" He said.

"Summer wedding, in the 70s, at Disney world, ugh perfect" I said smiling.

"That may be us one day" He said, and I got his subtle hint, and I made me get a butterfly feeling, that lasted just a second but was amazing.

"Well I better get up and get ready" I said, changing the subject, and not putting any emotion into that conversation even though my heart was filled with comfort and joy.

"Wear your swim suit under your clothes, who knows where the tides could take us." He flashed a smile and went to the closet to change, and I disappeared into the other closet to change.

I picked out my rue 21 ripped shorts, and a cute crop top, that said something cliche about summer time. and pulled out my bathing suit, which was high waisted bottoms and a cute frilly top, both black, black like my soul as I always say. I Loved being fit now. New years resolution looked good on me, even though everyone was constantly reminding me on how much of a stick I was, and i needed to eat some cookies, but i guess in the perspective of yourself in the mirror, is totally different, because you constantly think you need to slim down or whatever to meet the status quo.

"Alright I'm ready" I said, slipping on a pair of vans, and walked out of the closet.

"Damn, who's that hottie" He said to me, even though I had no makeup on, and my hair in a messy bun, and was just about to put on sunglasses.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, you're the hot one in this relationship" I smiled, and kissed him.

"I think the room has a fully stocked fridge, for guests like us, we kinda just crashed last night" He said following my lead out to the living room.

We shared a hotel room with Pearl & Shawn. Which they loved to sleep in.

We checked high and low in the kitchen, just to find a box of lucky charms, and a half gallon of milk, which was good enough.

"Lucky charms are my favorite" He smiled.

"Same." I said.
🤔>🤔

The soft sand, when my toes touched it, the morning joggers, and early risers, and the soft waves as it hit the shore, was my favorite thing.

"Alright ready to hit the waves." I smiled, and we put on our surf gear.

We ran in the water, and head out far enough, to reach the good waves, what people don't realize, is sometimes the best waves are in the morning. The weather was perfect, and the water was crystal clear, and looked a light blue in some areas, and aqua and lavender in some areas, based on the reflection of the sun. Florida. Oh Florida.
🤔>🤔

Lauren POV

Here I am, sitting at the local restaurant, watching the locals enjoy a nice cup of tea, and I was in the corner, taking a swig of coffee, in my best work attire, which was a tan pencil skirt, and a nice button down, a navy green, and a pair of black simple heels, I looked official. So here's the dilemma, I wasn't just some creepy person looking around, I was looking for someone, someone in particular, someone famous. Someone to capture their true moments, I was a journalist, and enjoy every moment of it. especially the moments of travel, the moment of embracing the everyday life, "people watching" per-say. 

Then, in walks a 5'9 girl, in a pair of converse, shorts that went to upper thigh, long to cover things that the common eye did not want to see, and a crop top with some band on it, and sunglasses on, and a sun hat on, her shoulder length red ombré hair said it all.

Amaya Reynolds. That's who. The most talked about celebrity since Christmas. She's gone off the charts, to travel, but is that all she's doing. I was going to find out.

She came in with arm candy, this average height guy, just a few inches taller than her. With baby blue eyes, perfectly placed surfer hair, in board shorts, and a muscle tank, and sandals. Basically ken, and looking down to get full details of what they look like, Amaya had from the looks of it, an engagement ring. Dirt, check.

They went up to the line, and ordered something, and Amaya and the guy, sat at the table next to me, and I couldn't help myself.

"Amaya?" I said, spinning around in my seat.

"Shit, how'd you tell." She smiled.

"How could I not, you're well known. " I smiled a mysterious smile.

"Lauren Whittington, writer of people magazine" I said, and stuck out my left hand.

"Nice to meet you, this is my fiancé Greyson. he's guitarist in good darling, and does guy vocals in good darling" She said, and then invited me to sit by them.

"So what are you doing in florida" I asked.

"Well, we are actually have a private wedding in Disney world park, close friends, and some celebs" She smiled, and Greyson just smiled looking at her, it was cute.

"Omg that's so cute, do you happen to have a reporter covering it" I hinted.

"No actually we don't" She smiled.

"Well I'd do it, for low charge of course" I smiled.

"Yeah, of course, well maybe if you want to you can come with my friends and I to shop for a dress, we are going tomorrow. " She smiled a polite and sincere smile.

"That'd be fantastic. " I said and reached back to my purse to find my stack of business cards.

"Here, just text me or call me with dets. " I said.