Amaya {POV} & Iris {POV}

Amaya POV

"We are almost there, just about two hours, do we wanna stop for food now, or just wait till we get to Florida" Greyson asked grabbing hold of my hand, as he drove.

"I don't care, it's almost 11, and everyone is snoozing. Are you hungry" I asked. I looked in the back, and Iris had headphones in, and was looking out the window, Katrina fell asleep with headphones in, Shawn and Pearl, were cuddled up, Pearl had the whole blanket taken over, and her head rested on Shawn, and Piper, was of course wide awake, probably scrolling through Pinterest, looking up a wedding dress for me.

Details, Details, Details about the wedding, should I get this, what about that, etc, etc, it was kind a breath of stress. But I was happy, a princess themed castle wedding, at the Disney world. And a show right after the ceremony. for close friends , and celebrity's. The press thought a closed, but widely viewed wedding would be perfect, so I guess what the press wants is what they get.

"Yeah, I guess, I've been driving since our stop in Louisiana, and that's a long ass drive. " He was exaggerating, yes we stopped in New Orleans, but we have stopped at rest stops, we weren't forcing him to keep on drive, he secretly really enjoyed being on the road.

"well then let's get something to eat" I said rubbing his right shoulder, and turned toward the back to throw my pillow just slightly, to hit Piper in the knee.

"Hey man" She said looking up from her phone, she was scrunched in the corner by the door, and she was seated next to Josh, and on the other side of Josh was Iris, squished into the other side by the door, and in the back, was most likely cramped, but comfortable Katrina and Alex, and in the very back, this weird sideways row, kinda like a couch, was Pearl and Shawn.

"Do you wanna run in with us to get soemthing to eat, the grumpy driver is getting anxious for food?" He gave me a look out of the corner of my eye, as I kind of kept eye contact with Piper.

"Yeah, sure, I'm hungry." She said.

We came across a Taco Bell, and we pulled in, and left the car running, and closed the door utter so slightly, trying to make the least amount of noise possible.

🌞>🌞

"Yes, I smell the beach." I said smiling and tapping on Greyson's arm.

"Oh, me too." He said, as he swished a slurp of his baja blast, that has lasted him about an hour, the hour we have been driving since Taco Bell.

"I can't wait" I said and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. At this point I believe Shawn has managed to wake up, and Piper fell asleep, and Katrina and Alex were whispering about something they found amusing.

"Me neither" He smiled the sweetest smile, the smile I fell in love with.

~😻~

Iris' POV

"The ocean at night, is quiet, but still amazing with the waves, and this breeze" I said as we were all gathered around this bond fire we made, permission from the 'ocean guard'. We were bundled in blankets, because it was cold at night, and just enjoying the sound of the waves, strange what can make you realize life is amazing, when you've had on and off naps, and no sleep in your own bed in 4 months.

"It really and truly is amazing" Amaya said cuddled next to Greyson, holding her ombré blonde and red hair in a side ponytail with her hand to keep it from blowing. they were perfect for each other, we all knew it.

"So how far are we from the hotel"Piper questioned. She had a hesitant look upon her face, like she wanted to sleep, in a hotel bed, not crash on the beach.

"About 10 minutes down the road, still perfect view of the ocean, and not that far of a drive from Disney" Greyson said looking at Amaya with lovey Dovey eyes. I just couldn't wait for the dress picking, for the wedding, which was occurring in two weeks.

"Wanna head out" Amaya said

"Sure" We all responded, slowly getting up, and Amaya stayed behind with me, to admire the night fall, and the ocean, even though Id have many nights to do so, but this was different, long day of traveling, and we have reached a place of peace and serenity, and it feels amazing.

"It is amazing, gods creation" Miss Jesus Freak, but I loved her for it.

"Yeah." I said linking arms with her, as we turned our backs on the ocean, and walked up the sand, with no shoes, and both in travel attire, we raced up, to catch up, before they threatened to take off without us.

~😻~

Finally, Hotel time, I was sleep deprived for sure, the lack of a true night of sleep was kicking In, it's been since probably Oregon that I had a full nights rest, without being awoken at like 7 am to go adventure, Oregon was where we had a few weeks, to just enjoy the state, and the cities in the depth of it.

"Night Guys" I said walking in my room, and closing the door, I changed into my pj pants, and a high school shirt, and plugged my phone in, and climbed into bed, one of those hotels bed, that's nice and fluffy, the pillows perfect, and you felt like a queen. I flipped on the television, and slowly drifted to sleep.