Amaya {2} & Iris {2}

Amaya (POV)
I smoothed out the middle hem and down from my stomach, the Ruffles were huge, and puffed out to make me look like I had been swallowed inside the dress. This dress was a beautiful white, the dress wear was pastel colors, pastel blues and pastel pinks, you choose which one you'd rather wear. But all decor and stuff were pastel, and after the wedding there was a special concert occurring, so I had to pick out a dress for that to, because who wears a wedding dress to the after party.

I grabbed the skirt and pulled it up, so it wouldn't drag on the ground, then I walked out, it was a beautiful dress, but not a lot of pazaz. The top was sleeve less, and had a line of sparkles to outline the top.

"Ugh, you are so goals, everything you wear" Katrina said.

"I don't know, it looks good on you, but I feel like it's a little too big" Piper, stating exactly what I think.

"Yeah I was kinda feeling that too." I said, looking at it in the mirror.

"Yeah. Go try on that one that I picked out" Iris, aka the beauty queen of us all.

"Okay okay" I said, and they giggled and went back to taking selfies or playing candy crush.

I tried on the next dress, and it was a white pencil dress, and then toward the bottom puffed out, and had sparkles at the top, with a vneck. It was gorgeous, but outlined my curves.

I walked out, and Iris oh'd and ah'd

"That's fantabulous." Iris smiled.

"Yeah, I just kinda don't feel like it is princess enough. you know" I spun around.

"Yeah I guess. but damn girl you are fire in that" I laughed and saw a wave of heat run through my face when I blushed. I walked back to the dressing room, I still had about twelve dresses to go.
{💝}
"Oh my god" The girls all said at once. I had entered the room wearing a dress that was beyond perfect, it had lace sleeves, with sparkles on the top, the a straight but puffy bottom, and the tiara I was wearing looked perfect with it.

"That looks stunning, the lace, is perfecto" Lauren said. Who was trying on pastel colored dresses that of course looked amazing in all of them.

"Thanks" I said smiling at my self in the mirror.

"This is the one" I said.

"Finally we can leave, all these wedding dresses are making me sick, too much color" Katrina said jumping up from the chairs.

I went back into the dressing room, and changed into my original outfit, and put my dress in one of special bags. And grabbed my purse from the bench.

"Which one of you is gonna keep this dress hidden" I asked offering the dress out to everyone.

"I can" Iris said "I mean I have my own room, so I think it would be the most logical" She smiled.

"Alright, cool." I said and we walked up to the cash register.

"This is a gorgeous dress, you chose the one of a kind one, there aren't any more. A local designer did it. " The lady at the register said, scanning the dress.

"That's super cool" I said admiring the dress.

{💝}
Iris {POV}

"This restaurant is so cute," Lauren said, as we squeezed into a booth by the window, that overlooked the ocean.

"I love how we get a private room, because you guys are famous" I said.

"Royalty" Piper said smiling, and we giggled and opened up our menus just in time for the waiter to come by.

After we all placed our orders handed him our menus and began chatting about the next best thing on tv, or what not.

"So are you super excited about the wedding" Lauren asked taking a sip of her Dr Pepper.

"Is that even a question" I joked.

"yes I am, truly" Amaya smiled.

"I'm so happy for you." Lauren said.

Our food came soon enough, and we chowed  down.
{🌞}

I flopped onto my bed in my hotel room, a day of shopping for dresses, and eating a huge late lunch, really drains a person.

My cell phone started to ring, it was probably Dylan checking in for about the thousandth time, about how his "amazing" wife is, he just enjoyed saying wife, just as much as I enjoyed saying husband.

I looked at the caller id and it said "Amaya💅🏼"

I slide the answer notification,

"Hello" I said.
"Hey, I'm so glad you answered, I'm so bored, Greyson is out with the boys, doing manly things, you wanna go to the beach or something" She asked.
"Yeah sure, something laid back please"
"Okay, yeah, put on a swimsuit, and I'll meet you in the lobby in like 10 minutes" She said and then ended the call. I rose off the bed, and opened the closet door, into this huge walk-in closet, we all got the luxury suites.

I went to the side with all my swim wear, I had brought a two piece, with polka dots, it was a navy blue, loved it a lot, and then I had brought my Victoria secret pink brand one, loved it also, and then I had a one piece, that had this little skirt thing on it. I decided on the Victoria secret one, and then put on one of dress cover ups, and slipped on some sandals, and threw my hair back into a bun thing. I grabbed my phone, and my beach bag, which had sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, basic stuff for the beach.
{🌞}
The beach, at 7pm, about 75 degrees, let's just say it was packed full of either hippies (aka the drunk/ high ones, trying to get girls) or the teenagers who think they are all that.

"What about that spot over there" Amaya pointed in the direction of a clear spot of sand, not to far, but far enough away from the hippies.

"Sure." We walked that was, and set our towels down on the sand, and soaked our feet in the water, and let our hair blow in the wind.

"Here let me take your picture, to send to your husband" Amaya said, and I handed her my phone, and looked off into the water, as my hair flowed in the wind, and then the bottom of my high low dress swiveled in the wind, We took a couple shots, and then I took some of her. we were so cliche, but that's life