Amaya {3} & Iris {3}

*6 days till the wedding :))

Amaya POV

The slightest bit of sunshine peered in from the curtains in the hotel, I opened up one of my eyes, to check the time, it read 7 am, 7 am on a Sunday, most everyone in town was at church, or hung over from Saturday nights outing. I on the other hand was in bed, with my soon to be husband, a great night last night, a romantic walk on the beach, the waves hit our feet, and we looked at the stars, this was all after lots of shopping, looking for table flower arrangements, for inside the castle, where the dinner/ cocktail hour was being hosted. We had to pick what foods we wanted, what balloons we wanted, I think the cake tasting was the only fun part of the day.

The bed creaked as I rolled over, I wrapped an arm over his arm to place on his chest, and I kissed his bicep.

"Hey." I said, as his eyes slowly opened, and he rubbed them with one hand, and he placed his hand in my hair, as I rested my head on his chest, when he turned to lay on his back.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked, as we laid there.

"I don't know, just anxious. anxious for the wedding" I paused and reassured him "A good anxious"

"Me too, I have had lots of dreams of you." I felt him smile.

"I love you." I said, and I lifted up to kiss him.

"I love you too" He said after we released from the kiss.

"I'm gonna go for a run, and maybe get some errands done, some time alone" I said, getting out of the covers, I tied the front of my robe, I had short- shorts on, and a lowcut tank top, and I had the fan on high.

I walked into the bathroom, I turned the faucet on, and washed my face, and put on my glasses, as I got older, I had to use glasses and contacts.

I went into the closet, and picked out a pair of my Capri work out pants, and adidas purple tank top, with my pink sports bra, and then I put on my sneakers, they were puma ones.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, and then put on some light mascara, and attempted to put in contacts, which was an agitating process.

I turned off the light in the bathroom, and came back in the bedroom, and kissed Greyson on the forehead, and then went out of the room.
*🎈*
"Is this gonna be all?" The lady at the cash register asked.

"Yes M'am" I smiled, and handed her the cash I had stuck in my bra, in case I decided to stop and do some errands after running.

"Alright here you go" She handed me my bag of mainly new clothes, and then my change from the $100 bill I gave to her.

"Have a good day" I said and walked out of the little boutique, that as I was running, saw the window display, with the girl wearing a mint green romper, that had different tribal patterns, and it totally caught my eye. So what did I do, I went in and bought it. And a couple of other rompers, and some more shirts.

I was now strolling the pier, that was packed full of early comers that hope to find bargains, and all the carts set up early. I saw a bathroom sign, and turned the corner where it directed to, and found an empty stall, I changed into my mint green romper, and put my athletic clothes in the bag, and slipped on the Florida flip flops I had purchased.

I went to a little booth/ cart thing, that had a large display of flowers, and there was a girl sitting in a chair, getting flowers stuck in her hair by the lady working there.

"Aloha, Would you like some flowers in your hair, it's a Hawaii tradition." She smiled, but continued intertwining the flowers into the fresh braid.