Katrina {5} & Lauren {5}

Katrina POV

Alex practically swept me off my feet this entire reception, we were about 5 songs in, the ginormous clock above the princess castle read 5:30, and my feet were sore from dancing in heels.

All of my friend were on the floor laughing their asses off, and so was I, I honestly don't know why we were, we were just so happy.

It was about the time, the time in which good darling, minus Greyson, and Amaya. And adding Lauren & Dani. They were set to perform a special song(s) for the lovely married couple. Who I was now sitting at a picnic table with.

"Hey guys, I'm Piper, and Im part of the well known band, good darling, Tonight we wanted to do a tribute song for my wonderful best friend Amaya, we love you so much, and congrats you finally tied the knot" Piper stood at the mic, and the guitar started to play. They had a few songs lined up, the first one was a slow country song, probably by rascal flats. And the next one was a Beatles tune, because Amaya loved old music, and then they did the cliche count on me by Bruno Mars.

Amaya at this point was in a puddle of tears. It was cute. They all came off stage, the next song came on, and they wrapped Amaya up.

I joined in the group hug. The photographer snapped some pictures off course. It's weird because Amaya and Dani do photography but they hired a photographer.

"Thank you guys so much" Amaya said wiping her tears, Greyson handed her a tissue, because he knew her so well, that she was going to cry. Most of them were, especially Piper, since they've been friends the longest.

"We love you" We said.

"Let's go take some group pictures" Amaya said smiling now.

"Yessss" I said laughing, and linking arms with Amaya.

****
Lauren POV

So as you all remember, my tragic bar experience, in which that super hot guy Grant, the country singer bought my wine, and sang With me. Tragic? already maybe a little exaggerated.

I was now at the Wedding, the wedding of Amaya and Greyson, at Disney world. With the country singer Grant on my arm. His gorgeous blue eyes, stunning, especially with the baby blue tie he had with his tux, from earlier. He had now changed into nice slacks, and a flannel, and his boots, like Greyson was wearing.

Greyson & Grant had totally hit it off, it was quite funny. I guys they both grew up in Tennessee, singing country love songs, or songs about beer.

Neither of which true, because Greyson lived there until he was about 13, the start of his singing career, he moved to Texas, where he met Maya, and was dating some "bitch" as maya refers to her as. He rode Bulls, won buckles, then I guess now settled down. He lives in a nice little apartment, which I assume now he will be moving into Maya's ranch, because her log cabin is literal goals.

Grant on the other hand, was raised a country boy, his parents were strict, but he loved them to death, his dad died when he was about 17, and his mom is his role model. Grant moved out to California when he was 20, and lived there ever since, started recording songs, and bam became a young kid singing love songs. and singing about beer.

Anyway, I managed to kick off my heels, and been spun around on the dance floor, learned the two step, and now we were about to go on the Ferris wheel. The night was still young, the clock was about 7:30, I hadn't really been keeping track, after performing on stage for Amaya, time has flown. It was slowly getting dark, so we are going to watch the sunset.

The last ride let out, and we went and loaded. I sat down, and he sat next to me, even though he had the whole bench to himself, but he sat right close to me, and wrapped his arm around, while we were moving close to the top, he took out his phone and handed it to me.

"Since you are white you take the selfie" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I slid up the camera, and took a few, one with us smiling, cheek to cheek, then one with him kissing me on the cheek, and then a silly face, then he attempted duck face, and I laughed so hard.

"You are adorable. " He said looking me dead straight in the eyes.

"Thanks but that's you" I smiled and blushed a little. My heart was nearly pounding out of my chest.

He kissed me, at the top of a Ferris wheel, and there was a beautiful sunset behind us, and I couldn't focus on the fact we were at a wedding, or that we were at Disney world, I was being kissed by a country singer.