Chapter 15

Picture is Katherine

I wake up with Zander over me his hands pinning my shoulders down. I look around I'm not in my house it looks like I'm in a dungeon. "Why didn't you tell me you were a werewolf" he asks "I don't know" I reply "why didn't you tell me you were a vanpire" he didn't have time to answer before I shifted I slammed him against the wall, but he didn't seem phased at all. He charged after me and put me in a head lock "shift back or I'll break your neck" he said I didn't really believe him at first so I kept struggling. He must of realize that I didn't believe him because he let go with one hand and used the other to punch a hole in the cement floor. That got my attention because I immediately stopped struggling. "Shift" He says with clinched teeth. I've never seen him like this but I've never really got to know the real him the side he showed me must have been just for show. I did as he said I shifted back into my human form. He let go of me and left the room. When he came back he had something in his hand when he threw it at me I saw that it was a dress. I put it on it was white and basically see through but it was better then being naked. When I looked back at him I saw that he hand gloves on he started walking to a table in the far corner of the room. When he got to the table he pick something up and when he turned around I saw that it was a knife that's why he had gloves on he can't touch metal. The next thing I know I'm against the wall Zander has the knife to my throat. "I bet your wondering why I'm doing this, we'll here's the story. I was turned 200 years ago my a beautiful woman her name was Katherine. She told me that if I torture a direct female descendant of the first werewolf then she will be mine. I've waited 200 years for this Arual and I'm not giving up this chance. He started to dig the knife into my arm when the door is busted down I guess Zander didn't care because he kept digging the knife in deeper the last thing I remember before passing out from the pain is Zander being pulled away and a voice screaming my name.