Chapter 13

Picture 1 is Lily 2 is Isabela 3 is Evangeline 4 is Dawson

Elizabeth point of view

As I wake up I realize it my birthday yay. As I get ready I get about 7 happy birthday texts from Arual, Nicole, Keya, Augustus, and a couple others.

________________________________________

As I watch Dawson get on the bus he looks at me like he knows something I don't. "Hey" he says as he sits beside me "happy birthday". "Hey Dawson" I reply "and thanks". We just talk for the rest of the bus ride about nothing in particular. When the bus stops me and Dawson stand up and right before he starts walking he gives me the same look as before but now it looked more like he's trying to warn me about something. But what? When I get off the bus I see that Nicole is gone but that's normal seeing as my bus is a little late see would be at breakfast with lily. As I look around I don't see Arual anywhere but I do see Isabela she rides the same bus as Arual. "Hey did you ride the bus" I ask "Yes" she says not looking up from her phone. "Araul didn't ride the bus if that's what you were asking" I turn around and see James is the one talking. I didn't answer I just took out my phone because I remembered that she went on a date with Zander last night and I also realized that he was not here either.
Elizabeth:"are you coming to school"
I waited a couple minutes knowing she keeps her phone on silent and she could just be sick and asleep. But why wouldn't Zander be here? Duh, they probably kissed and both got sick. After awhile of arguing with myself the teachers let us in.

_________________________________________

The whole day was boring without Arual but I still had Evangeline and Nicole to hang out with. But Augustus said something weird during out lunch break he said it like a whisper I'm not sure if he really and I can't get it out of my head. "It's a full moon tonight" maybe that's why Arual's is gone I don't know. As I ride the bus home my back and shoulder start hurting I don't know why I guess it could be because this road is really bumpy. As I get off the bus I see that my brother didn't get on hmm I start to get a little worried so I call my mom
"Hey mom.." Before I could say more my mother says
"Don't worry we have him, we won't be home tell later we know your in good hands" then she hangs up. Um that was weird.

________________________________________

It's about an hour before dark and I hear a truck pull up. I look out the window and see Arual walking toward my house. I run out the door to ask her why she wasn't at school. I mean she looks perfectly fine she doesn't look sick at all and obviously she's alive. "Hey why weren't you at school" I ask the moment she gets in hearing range. She doesn't answer she just grabs my arm and pulls me towards the truck. "Hey what are you doing, where are we going" she doesn't answer she just shuts the door. As she gets in the driver side I realize I have no shoes, but before I can say anything or open the door were driving away from my house. Instead of trying to talk I just sit and look at the window.

__________________________________
________

I've must of fell asleep I don't know what time it is their is still a little day light left so I must not have been long. As I look around I don't see Arual anywhere. I open the door the same time she walks out of the woods. As she walks up to me she grabs my arm again and she walks me into the woods. I look at her she's in different clothes now and she has no shoes on. I want to ask what we're doing were she's taking me but instead I just follow knowing she won't answer. After what feels like forever we finally stop she looks at me and says "Don't be afraid listen to him." Then she turns starts running and in a blink of and eye she's gone and replaced with a huge wolf. I'm shell shocked I knew what she was but I could not have guessed what it would be like to she her shift in front of my eyes. I look at the sky I feel shearing pain in my back and shoulder. As I collapse to the ground I realize why Arual brought me out here.