Chapter 17

Picture is Sophie
James point of view.
It's been three days Arual is still asleep. The witch lady told us that the knife had a unknown poison that is deadly to both humans and werewolves. I made Augustus leave he had to be with his mate. Tell her what she needs to know show her how to handle her wolf stuff like that. Augustus had to tell Arual's parents what happened. They didn't take it very well. They can't come and see her either because humans are not allowed in a witch's home. Last I heard Arual's parents are looking for Alex. Werewolves heal faster when with their mate it doesn't matter what the wound is or if they have gone through the mating process. I know who my mate is I never really paid attention to her before ya we talk ya were friends but I never paid attention to how she looked or acts around other people. I've started to see myself get a little over protective over her. The way people treat her is not fair. I can tell people have noticed the changes in the way I behave around her. It won't matter when she shifts but right now it matters. My thoughts over Sophie are interrupted when the witch doctor walks in the room. I don't know her name she never told us and I don't care to ask. I just want Arual to wake up so I can leave I hate sitting here. The only reason I am is Augustus would if I didn't and her needs to be with his mate and because I can't deny him he has Alpha blood. Dawson walks in the room I stand up ready to fight because him being here is very unexpected. "Calm down dude" he says with his hands in the air ready to block "Augustus  told me to take your place so you can get some sleep". Not taking a second thought I nod my head and walk out the door thank God I can move I don't have to sit in that chair anymore.