Chapter 25=

I love the video above it definitely describes Dramione!!

Hermione's POV:

The common room was as busy as ever, thankfully nobody was giving me any dirty looks anymore.

"There you are!" Ginny exclaimed, coming towards me, eager for details.

"Here I am." I said, waiting for Ginny to maul me.

"Do I still need to ask?" She asked, as she lead me to the dormitory.

"We didn't do what you assumed." I said, and Ginny frowned.

"I was sure I was right! Ron had a bloody fit though." Ginny said, and I gasped.

"You told him!" I shrieked.

"Not exactly. Harry came to talk to you but you weren't here so Ron, assumed the worst when Harry, told him." She explained.

"Oh what did Harry want?" I ask.

"I'm guessing he'll be up soon along with Ron, and the pregnancy test." She said, with a wink.

"Oh Merlin no" I exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding... Well you know how Ron, can be." She said, and I nodded.

"Now that I think about it I don't know him at all." I say, with a frown.

"Nothing like a bit of mystery in a relationship" She said, and I glared.

"I'm done with him." I say, simply.

"You should of seen his face when you left yesterday. He followed like a lost puppy." She said, and I couldn't help but feel terrible.

"He upset, Draco." I said, with a frown.

"Aww poor Draco can never fend for himself." She teased.

"He's really sweet you know... We snuck out last night, and he told me he fancied me out under the stars" I said, with a lovestuck smile.

"When you left, Pansy pugface Parkinson got up and planted a big fat one on him" She said, and I glared.

"WHAT?" I ask, angrily.

"Relax it didn't look like he enjoyed it much" She said, but I was still furious.

"That not the point!!" I yelled.

"Wow somebody is getting jealous.. I'll hex her if you want." She offered.

I almost agreed but the door flung open.

"Nobody is hexing anybody." Harry said, calmly.

"Were you listening to our conversation?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Not for long." He said, looking scared of Ginnys glare.

I crossed my arms and glared in the corner. Ginny, raised an eyebrow while Harry, was probably thinking how to handle the situation.

"We need to talk" He said, to me.

Ginny nodded to me and I sighed.

"Fine." I snapped.

"Don't be like that" Harry, said nicely.

"Let's go somewhere private." I suggest.

"Good idea you dont know who would be listening" He said, with a playful grin.

We walked side by side out of the common room and out into the hall. It was almost like old times.
We ended up walking into the courtyard.

"We visited Hagrid the other day." He said.

"Thanks for the invite." I snapped.

"Well you weren't exactly around in fact you where nowhere to be seen." He said, and I shifted guiltily.

"I was probably in the library." I lie.

We both knew I wasn't.

"Don't you dare lie to me! I've been your best friend for years. Don't you dare do that to me. I want you to be honest." He shouted, and I felt my eyes begin to water.

"I was with, Draco." I admit.

"I know" He replies.

"Why go through all the trouble if you knew?" I asked, as I used my sleeve to wipe my eyes.

"I wanted to hear you say it." He replied.

"He's a good guy." I say, honestly.

"I don't doubt you." He says, with a heartwarming smile.

"I'm glad." I say, and return the smile.

I throw my arms around him and hug him tightly. He put his arms around me and hugs me back.

"Hello, Hermione." Another voice says behind us.

I pull away and frown.

"Hello Ron." I reply, stiffly.

"No hug?" He asks.

I glare and him and Harry shifts awkwardly.

"I'm leaving you guys to talk" He replies, before speed walking away from us.

"I've missed you so much Hermione" He says, and he comes closer

"Can't say the same" I lie

"Don't lie, you'll always be mine Hermione." He said, before bringing his lips down on my forcefully.

He pushed me up against the wall and I bit his lip. I pushed him away as hard as I could.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

I wiped my lip with my sleeve and ran to find Draco.But what I didn't know was someone had witnessed the kiss.

Thanks for reading ily guys !! Vote vote vote pleaseee. 4k wow I'm so happyyyy xx