Chapter 54=

Hermione's pov:

After a lot of workouts, with Draco, I finally went back to my room.

But what was curled up in a ball on Ginny's bed, didn't look like Ginny at all. She was crying her eyes out, like full on sobbing.

I immediately ran to her aid. "Who do I have to punch in the nose?" I asked, before throwing my arms around her.

She looked up at me teary eyed. "Blaise." Ginny sobbed.

"What happened?" I asked gently.

"I saw him, snogging another girl." Ginny cried.

One girl came to mind. "Alexis " I growled.

"That bitch?" Ginny yelled, in frustration.

"Blaise has a thing for her." I replied, disappointed he gave up on Ginny.

"Great." Ginny said sarcastically. "Oh and guess what.. Harry dumped me today."

My mouth dropped. "What?" I gasped.

"It's for the best, I guess." Ginny said, sadly.

"Maybe, but don't give up on, Blaise yet." I told her. "I'm going to help you get him back."

_______________

Pansy's pov:

"Did you do it?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, I did." She replied. "I feel bad through."

"It's either that or I tell everyone your dirty little secret." I smirked.

"Y-you wouldn't!" She cried.

"Yes I would and you know it." I laughed. "Mommy and Daddy, would disown you."

"You don't know that!" She cried.

"I'll write to them then, ill tell them the great news. I'll tell them that their daughter is a-" I began.

"Please don't, nobody must know." She begged.

"Oh dear sister, ill keep your dirty little secret, if you keep mine." I laughed.

"How did you convince him to agree?" She asked.

"Don't you worry about that.. now run along. I can't stand to look at you." I sneered.

________________

Blaise's pov:

She was a great kisser but a certain red head, came to mind. Stop thinking like that, Blaise!

Her lips pulled away from mine, my eyes remained closed. When I opened them again, she was gone.

I walked back to the common room, in a dreamy state. Then I saw her again sitting by the fire.

I didn't miss her bright eyes, staring into my soul. Another thing I didn't miss was the smirk of Pansy Parkinson.

Draco for once was in our room. He was humming softly, to himself.

"I was thinking about renting out your side of the room to hookers." I laughed.

"Where would I sleep?" He smirked.

"Not with the hookers anyways, your taken." I told him.

"Are you?" Draco asked. "Did you grow a pair and ask her out?"

"We only had our first kiss today." I replied. "It's a bit soon."

"No mate, Hermione told me, you kissed her the other day in the secret room." Draco said.

"Alexis doesn't know about the secret room." I tell him.

"What are you bloody talking about?" Draco snapped.

"My kiss with Alexis." I snapped back.

"What about Ginny?" Draco gasped.

"She doesn't want me." I reply.

"Oh mate, how clueless can you be?" Draco groaned.

______________

Hermione's pov:

"Alright, here is the plan for getting, Blaise back." I smirked. "Start dating someone."

"Who do I start dating?" She asked.

"Theodore nott, a friend of Blaises." I told her and she looked impressed.

"Genius." Ginny smiled.

"Thank you I do try. So first up tomorrow, seduce Theodore nott." I smirked evily.

_________

The plot thickens;)

Vote and comment!! Ly guys❤⭐