Logan Tells a Secret

"Hey Kitty, do you wanna hear a story?" Lyra asked her after she had finally settled into her new room.

"Sure Lyra." Kitty said, smiling. "What's the story called?" she asked

"This is the story of Kuekuetzu." she said, as she sighed and a tear fell.

********************************************

"So, what does Kuekuetzu's name mean Lyra?" she asked after Lyra was finished.

"It means the Wolverine.." a male voice answered from behind.

"Oh! Logan, I didn't know you knew the story, or were standing there..." Lyra said, surprised.

"Can I talk to Lyra alone please Kitty?" Logan asked so softly, Lyra was unsure if she actually heard him.

"Sure Logan." She said as she phased through the floor.

*********************************************

"So Logan? What did you want to talk about?" Lyra asked. They had been sitting in silence for what had felt like forever, but it had only been 10 minutes.

"How do you know that story Lyra?" he asked her simply.

"My mom has told me that story since I was born." she said. "Why?"

"Who was your mom?" he asked, a tear forming that Lyra could not see.

"Kayla Silverfox...' she said simply" But why are you asking me this?"

"Kayla told me that story 3 days before I lost her forever." he said.

"Really?" she gasped "Maybe that's why she always teared up at the end..." she whispered to herself.

"She teared up because Kuekuatsu means..." he started

"THE WOLVERINE!!" she gasped. "But wait..." she was starting to figure it out " Your x-men name is Wolverine right.." she gasped again,"Then that's must mean...." she stopped

"I'm your father...." he stated flatly

"no... " she gasped and then everything went dark.