Weapon X Project Reborn

"All those years ago, your father ruined all of my equipment." Stryker said as he strapped her to a metal table. "Now that I have been able to fix it all, I need someone to test if it all works." He finished as he walked over to a giant podium-looking control tower.

Lyra stared angrily at him. "So what you are saying is, I'm your little test dummy?" She scoffed. "Well I won't do it..." she said coldly as she struggled to get free.

Stryker laughed at her efforts. "Oh you have no choice in the matter my dear." He said, smirking at her. "You  see, I don't just need someone to  test the machinery, but I also need to test my new metal substance that is much stronger than adamantium."

Lyra began to worry. "But.. that doesn't exist..." she said shakily, unsure if she was right.

Stryker grinned at this change of mood. "I does now." He said flatly. "And yes, you are my test dummy, to use the term lightly." He smirked as he knocked her out.

"LYRA!!" Kayla screamed from her cell. "Stryker don't do this! She's just a kid!"

"And that's why I can sedate her. Don't worry, she won't feel a thing." He said. "Well hopefully.." he added as he turned the machine on.

hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, i do have school and cadets to worry about. But don't worry! The next chapter will be coming soon!
               -joelle <3