Megamantium

When Lyra awoke, she was in an all-white room, with no windows. "Uhg! Where am I now?" Lyra asked, frustrated.

"You are in the test room." Stryker said over a loud intercom. "I have went through the process of putting Megamantium, the world's most strongest metal other than Adamantium into your body. Now I need to test if it worked."

Lyra crossed her arms. "I REFUSE to use my claws." She stated. "If anything, I'll use my fighting skills and my sharp boots to fend off whatever you throw at me." As she said this, three gigantic robots came into the room and stopped in front of her.

Stryker smirked. "Alright then. Good luck!" He said, and the giant robots zoned in on her and started to shoot.

Lyra gasped and jumped to the side. "This may be a little harder than I thought!" She yelled. She used everything against them, but not her claws. She was agile enough to take out two robots. But the final robot was trickier to shake. "Two down, one to go!" She yelled as she attacked the last robot.

After five minutes of all-out fighting, she resorted to her claws. She had no choice."Good job, young one. Thanks for your cooperation. You and your mother are free to go." Stryker said as the floor dropped beneath her and everything went black.
          ***********
When Lyra awoke, she was in her mother's room again. "Ugh! I hate my life!" She groaned as she got up. Just then, she realised her mother should be beside her. But she wasn't. "Mom??" She called, frantically searching the house.

As she realised that Stryk@_@er had lied to her, her Black Berry went off in her pocket. 'One message from Scott Summers', her screen read. "Lyra, where are you? If you do not come out in five, we are coming in after you." She sighed and texted him back.

"He worries too much about me." She said, sending the message. "Kurt! If you're still in here, I'm going out to the car!" She called up the stairs. She was so mad, she forgot to grab what she had come for.

"Vhat took you so long?" Kurt asked in his German accent when she reached the car. She had been gone for only a few hours, yet it felt like days.

"My mom is alive." Was the only thing she said as she sat down in the back seat. After a few minutes of silence, she looked up to find everyone staring at her. "What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you said your mom was dead Lyra?" Scott asked, curiosity and confusion entering his voice.

Lyra gave him a cold look. "Yeah! I thought so too." She said crossing her arms across her chest. As she realised she hurt his feelings, she sighed. "Listen I'm  really sorry. I just wish I  knew what was going on with my life."

Scott smiled back at her when she looked back up. "It's okay. We all have stressful moments in life." He said.

Lyra sighed. "Just take me back to the institute." She said. "I'll  explain how my mom is alive when we get there. Plus i need to talk to Logan anyways." She snapped a little.

"Someone has a temper.." Kurt whispered to Scott.

"I heard that!" She said from under her pulled down hood.
        **************