A Secret is Revealed

When they got back to the institute, Logan was waiting for them, furious. Apparently they couldn't trust Bobby, the expert liar to come up with an excuse for where they were.

"Why would you do such a  thing Lyra?" Logan started.

Lyra cut him off. "It was just..." Logan raised his hand for her to be quiet.

"It was just stupid was what it was! And you four should have known better!" He yelled, pointing at Scott and the others.

"Oh would you just calm down and shut up for a moment and listen to me?!?" She yelled back. Logan became very silent. "I have something to say." She said more calmly. She was unhappy that Logan was yelling instead of listening.

"Fine. But it better be good enough to excuse your foolish acts." He said, arms crossed but more relaxed.

"Okay. So i went back to my old house to get some of mine and mom's belongings..." she started.

"Yes..." Logan interrupted.

"And i found victor in mom's room." She was pacing now. "He told me you guys were brothers or something and that would make him my uncle, but that's not the point." She said pausing and waving her hands around. "Stryker has Kayla. And he pretended to kill her to get to me..." Lyra finished and waited for a reaction. After a few seconds, she popped her new and improved claws out, causing Logan to jump onto his feet.

"HE PUT ADAMANTIUM IN YOU?!?!?!" He screamed, walking over to her. "And you didn't tell me that first why?" He asked, holding her hands tight until they receded back into her hand.

"Because... It's, uhm.. worse than that." She studdered.

"Oh? How could it be any worse?" He asked, eyebrows raising.

"He tested a nee type of metal on me, that he made from the adamantium... but it is much stronger and has a waaay lame name... i think he said megamantium." She said nervously as she looked up at Logan, and was met with a furious face.

"He TESTED ON YOU?? Why that low down dirty..." Logan started.

"Hey now! Don't get too carried away until you're face to face with the guy." She said,a small smile creeping onto her face.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "What exactly are you saying?" He asked, arms crossed.

"I'm saying we are going on a little rescue and revenge mission. " she said seriously. "But first, we need a small plane..." she said, starting to pace back and forth.

"And i know just where to get one!" Logan said, as he ran out of the room with Lyra hot on his heels.