°•·shattered·•°

*As cliché as it sounds...yes*

You entered Justin's house because you got a text saying he needed you. What for? Who knows

You walked into the kitchen calling Justin's name. But there were no answer. All there was were an awkward silence. But suddenly there was sobbing coming from afar.

It sounded like it was coming from Justin's room. "Justin! Where are you? I don't have time for your games!" You called once more.

You listened closely to see where the sobs were coming from to make sure you weren't hallucinating.

You walked into Justin's room without knocking because really, who knocks?

Your eyes widened to see Justin lying on the floor crying badly full of hurt and pain. All you did was run and cradle him. "Justin, what's wrong?"

His voiced cracked, "T-T-This." He handed you his phone. You gasped when you begin reading:

@justin_sucks: Can @justinbieber die or kill himself already?

@justinwyd: Stop sending hate to Justin, he doesn't deserve it and neither do you. He is perfect and always has been. I love him so much and it would hurt me to see him actually crying his heart out.

@1D_Niall_Lover: Justin can't sing for shit lol

Oh no. Justin looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "You see, they hate me." He mumbled the last part.

Justin was so busy focusing on the hate more than anything but didn't noticed what his fan had said. "Justin look, you know I love you. Seeing your heart shattered into pieces hurts me more than it hurts you. You always told me not to focus on the bad things. But that's what you're doing." You cupped his cheek then kissed it.

You guess that didn't work. "Y/N, you don't understand. This has been going on for years now and I couldn't take it. It was horrible. I was going to give up completely." He sucked in his tears.

"Your fans love you J, don't do this. Not to me, not to you, and especially them. You're all they got. Without you, most of them wouldn't be here."

You tried and tried. Nothing worked. He cried harder. He's really depressed. You hated seeing him like this.

You grabbed him and pulled him close into a hug. You and him stayed there for hours, just letting him cry in your shoulders. At least he knows he has you there to support him no matter what.

The only thing you could think about is Justin.

His heart is shattered and I don't think it could be fixed.

*Oh my, this was so cliché lol. It actually made me a little sad to know that this is what celebrities might actually go through. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and Thanks for reading!*