°•·fire & desire·•°

Justin

"So y/n what about this; How could you pull the plug and make die?"
y/n looked up at me in thought. "Um try, 'How could you pull the plug and make me flatline'"

"Y/N this song will never be finished." I dropped my head into my hands. I felt y/n's arms wrap around me. Her warm body met mine. I loved when she hugged me. She put all of her emotion into it. "Justin, it's okay. That's why I'm here. I'm always here for you and you know that. Rant to me. Tell me what's wrong."

I stared into her eyes, "I just really want to finish this song. I wanted to finish it last year but I got so stressed."

"Okay juju. First sing the part I
suggested."

"How could you pull the plug and make me flatline." I sang. That sounded actually good. "And when you sing that part specifically use your normal voice. Try it."

I tried it. y/n phone began to ring. She walked out to answer. "Flatline, flatline, how could you pull the plug and make me flatline." by the time i finished singing that part, y/n came back in.
"Justin my mom wants me to drive her around so she can do some errands. Ill catch you later okay?" y/n hugged me and i felt tension. y/n's perfume is beautiful. I could smell it all day. I didn't realize i was hugging her for too long when she called my name.

"Oh sorry. It's fine, Selena wants me to come over anyway. Text me when you're finished." I kissed y/n's forehead then she left.

*at selena's house*

"Hey Justin." Selena gave me a hug. "Hey." She led me into her house.
"How are you?" She grabbed a bottled water and handed it to me.
"Im good actually, I just got back from the studio with y/n finishing up a song."
Selena rolled her eyes when she heard y/n's name (No hate towards Selena)
"Oh is it about me?!" Her eyes lit up.
I shook my head, "No, honestly it's not about anyone. Y/N gave me the idea and I liked it and tried it out."

She brushed her hand up against my leg. I moved over slightly. She jumped on top of me. "Selena um can you please move?" She moved in closer as I moved back. I threw her off of me. "SELENA STOP!" I yelled very loud, not meaning to. She look frightened.

"Im sorry, I just, I got to go." I grabbed my water and left.

While I was driving around, I got the idea to buy flowers for y/n. I mean she help me with most of my songs, she pitches in a lot, she's there when I need her. I love her.

I walked into the flower shop and looked around for her favorite flowers. Tiger Lilies and Orchids. I bought a bouquet with 30-50 inside.

"Thanks sir, have a good day." I nodded. "You too."

I drove to her house to make sure she wasn't home yet. She wasn't. I stayed in my car to write a little note for her. I put the flowers and the note at her door step. We'll see what happens.

You

I finally got back from driving my mom everywhere in the city. I texted Justin so he know I made it back.

I walk out my car and notice a bouquet of my favorite flowers and a note attached to them. I open the note and it read:

Y/N, these are dedicated to you. You deserve them. You're a real ass woman and I like it. Tell me shit, ill cut these other girls right out of my life. Ill fight for you. You get me inspired, you get me excited. You helped me with these songs. I couldn't thank you enough. I have more surprises for you because you absolutely deserve more than flowers. Thank you and I love you.
-Juju

A/N: IM BACK HOES!! this was in my drafts so I fixed it up. i have to start off by saying thank you. I haven't been on bc of drama and im busy and hw. but when i came back, i have over 600 notifications and over 27k read on this. i read the comments and they were so funny. i started crying inaudibly THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I know i say this a lot but i really want to finish this. there's only a few more imagines left anyways. The next one is gonna be a little sad.