°•·choreography·•°

You are a dancer. You were doing sexual choreography with your choreographer and Justin, your boyfriend gets jealous.

Your choreographer, Caleb is teaching and going over his dance to Often by The Weeknd (very sexual song)

"Justin uh you can watch. It's only going to be about 10-15 minutes." You told him while he started to sit down. You got up to walk away but Justin grabbed your arm and pulled you back.
"Babe, please don't grind on him. That's for me only." You giggled.
"Okay I won't."

You ran back to Caleb and he pressed play.

I usually love sleeping all alone

You stood in front of Caleb while he had his hands on your hips.
*these dance moves won't go to the beat of the song*

-skip to the chorus-

She ask me if I do this everyday I said often

At this point Caleb picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

Justin looked beyond furious.

Caleb pushed you against the wall and you jumped down.

Ask how many times she rode the wave- "Not too often."

Then Caleb started to grind on me to the rhythm, and moaned a little bit.

Justin came over and ripped Caleb off of me.

"Dude it's just choreography, chill." Caleb told Justin.

"Well it doesn't look like just choreography." Justin was fuming. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

We got in to the car, "Justin babe look-" I got cut off by Justin, "We'll talk about this when we get home." I didn't say anything because if I did all hell would've broke loose.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

-skip entrance into house (I'm lazy)-

"What the fuck y/n, I told you not to grind on him." His eyes grew darker than his natural brown eyes.

"I see your jealous but hey, I saw your what do you mean video. That girl grinding on you. You doing the same, she LICKED your abs. Kissed you multiple times. You kissed back." You said with emphasis.

"That's different."

"No it's not, it's actually worse but whatever." You started to walked the stairs but Justin pulled you back to him.

"You did it right in front of me. There was no way I was letting it continue. I love you and I'm not just going to let a guy rub up on you. It drives me crazy. About that video. Scooter forced me to because of what the song is about. I wouldn't have been told to do it and been okay with it." He cupped my face with his hands and kissed my forehead.

He walked up stairs and you followed him. "I'm sorry for being jealous it just-" you cut him off by saying "thank you."
"What for?" He questioned.
"Being jealous." He looks so dumbfounded.
"What do you mean?"
"It shows you care and love me."

*Well that was short but something is better than nothing! This was something I threw together. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment, and ilysm*