°•·all bad·•°

You

I like Justin, actually I love Justin but I don't want to be his girlfriend if what the media says about him is true. He has told me he likes me also. I have this problem of believing everything I see on the Internet

Don't get me wrong but he has proved me wrong on something's but he needs to prove me wrong on other things.

Speaking of Justin where is he? He hasn't spoke to me in days.

I called Khalil
(Bold-you Italics-Khalil)

Hey Khalil

Hey y/n, what's up?

Have you seen or talked to Justin recently?

Uh yeah, a few hours ago. He was at his house working on music

Oh okay, thanks baby boy

No problem baby girl

end of call

I put my phone in my purse, and made sure all the doors and windows were locked. I left my house and got in my all black 2016 Lexus (idk)

I finally got to his house and saw another car. Not just another car but Selena's car. Is she there?

I walked up to the front step and walked right in. Yeah I have no manners but so what.

I witnessed Justin kissing and hugging up on Selena.

"You, you're just like how they portray you-" Justin and Selena stop and their eyes immediately meet with mine.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked cluelessly.

"The media, they portray you as a player. You lied to me, you looked me dead in the eye and lied. You said you loved me, you told me you never had a girlfriend. I should have believed all the articles, the rumors, they weren't lying.
"Justin Bieber spotted with a random girl, maybe another side chick.", I thought you were better than this." I said calmly but my eyes filled with hatred and sadness.

"Y/N I'm-" Justin started

"Save it, I don't want your shitty apology." With that I walked back to my car and drove back home.

I'll make a part 2, im just tired and I've been slacking, badly but I got some ideas and I'll make it up to you guys. I didn't like this one. But hope you did. WHICH IMAGINE OF MINE IS YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR? *you can't say all of them* byeee :) x