°•·hide and seek·•°

You

"Yo you guys are boring." Khalil broke silence. I sat on couch focusing on whatever is the TV.

"Let's play hide and seek in the dark."
Za suggested. Everyone agreed.

"Sooo who's going to be the seeker?" Kendall asked.

Everyone looked at me. Justin volunteered, "Y/N said she would be the seeker." I took a double take.

"Yup that is exactly what I said." I added sarcastically. "We should do it outside." Za said. If this boy suggest another stupid idea, I'm killing him.

"Okay, y/n you're still it." Justin teased.
"Just cause Y/N is scary, we're going to have to stay on this block." Khalil said and everyone laughed.

"I always hated you khalil." I smiled letting him know it was a joke.

Everyone walked to the door and stepped out. Everyone froze. "Y/N are you sure you want to do this? I mean I could be the seeker." Justin said hesitantly. All eyes were on me waiting for an answer.

It was pitch black outside. All the sense you could use right now was to feel and hear. Your eyes were irrelevant because they weren't needed due to the darkness.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I answered.

Kendall stepped out first, then everyone else. (A/N: Everyone's like, haha Kendall can die first)

"Oh look at that, my mom is calling." Khalil said.

"I took all your phones, no one called you." I told them

"Yeah, I should go make dinner." Kendall said.

"I made you guys dinner; and you ate it." I responded.

"I have dirty clothes that need to be washed." Justin and his stupid excuses part 1

"I washed, dried, folded, and put them away." I smirked.

"I need to go feed my rooster." Za said.

"You don't even have a rooster." Everyone said in unison.
We pushed Za out the door. I stayed inside to count.

"1...2...3...30. Ready or not, here I come." I opened the door, it squeaked. I put one foot out the door and the warm air hit me.

I walked down the street to my neighbors house. I looked there because that's where Justin thinks it's okay to take their strawberries. I felt around the Bush. No one.

I held my arms out to feel anything. I felt a rough, sharp object which happens to be a tree.

I took my time to climb the tree so I can maybe see someone. Well I can't see anything. My strategy is to be silent so you can hear someone moving. This street has 22 houses on it oml.

I listen in for a few seconds and heard what sounds like a metal trash can lid hitting the ground. It came from the alley way across the street.

I carefully climb down the tree foot after foot. Once I get to the ground I silently run over to where the sound was.

I stopped in my tracks astounded at what I was looking at.

"GUYS, IM SERIOUS. COME LOOK AT THIS!"

I hear, "Guys, come on." from afar.

A few minutes later Kendall, Za, Khalil, and Justin were gathered around.

"I can't believe this!" Khalil said.
"OMG!" Kendall screamed.
"I need to feed my rooster." Za yelled.
"Wtf is this?!" Justin shouted.

Uh oh.... What happened?!

Okay so guys I'm not going to be as active as I was because something is going on so I just thought I should tell you. Hope you enjoyed. Love you guys x