°•·bad news·•°

*I want to post a new story, but idk if you guys would read it. Would you? Also thank you guys for 100 reads, it means the world to me!! ilysm xx*

*y/d/n- your daughters name*

Your daughter has been pale and sick for the last 4 months. You went to the hospital but they said it's the flu. You doubt it.

While you were in the kitchen preparing dinner, you hear your daughter crying.

You jog up the stairs and into her room to see what was going on. You see her on bed, her head in her hands crying.
You sat on her bed comforting her.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" You asked sympathetically.

"Mommy, I miss daddy. When is he coming back?" Her eyes full of tears.

Ah Justin he's always at work and on tour. "I'll call daddy so you can see him okay?" She nodded happily.

She continued playing with her toys as you called Justin.

Justin-"Hello?"
You-"Justin please come home."
Justin-"What? what's wrong?"
You-"y/d/n misses you."

You turn your head to check on your daughter and notice she's on the floor unconscious.

You-"Oh no! Justin you need to get here quick! By quick, I mean now!"
Justin-"Why? Are you and y/d/n okay?"
You-"Just get here Justin!" You shouted with tears rolling down your eyes. You got off the phone and rushed to y/d/n side.

"Please tell me you're okay, y/d/n please?! Baby girl, wake up!" You shook her hopelessly trying to get an action out of her, but there was nothing.

You picked your girl up and ran down the stairs to put her in the car. While you were laying her down, Justin pulled up, throwing questions at you

You didn't have time to answer, "We need to take your daughter to the hospital." You told him barely a whisper.

He didn't ask because he knew he wasn't getting an answer out of you.

Skip to hospital room and y/d/n's info

"I'm sorry doctor but can you say that again?" Justin asking the doctor.

"She was diagnosed with stage 1 brain cancer when she was born and since then it has gotten worse. She has stage 4 brain cancer and she has little time left to live sadly." The doctor explained again.

You were by your side of y/d/n,
"Thank you," Justin finished talking to the doctor.

He walked over to you and pulled you on his lap.

"y/n I know this is hard, but you have to think positive even in a very terrible predicament like this." You buried your head in the crook of his neck, trying your hardest to think positive. You just hoped y/d/n was okay.

"Mommy? Daddy!!" She exclaimed when she saw her father.

"Hey baby girl, daddy missed his princess. How are you feeling?"
Justin asked y/d/n

"I'm still very sick."

You noticed a machine next to her hospital bed beeping slowly.

Your daughter yawned. Please don't

"So y/d/n, you know daddy and I love you so so a million-jillion times much?"

She nodded. "Hey mommy, daddy I'm really tired." Her sweet angelic voice.
"Wait, what's something you always wanted to do?" Justin asked her.

"Well a lot, but the most most thing ever in the entire world is to make mommy and daddy proud and happy. I love you so much daddy and mommy." Your heart shattered when you looked at the beeping machine.

Your daughter is slowly dying and she doesn't know it. "Goodnighty mommy. Gimme kissies." You placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight daddy, you also give me a kiss." You and Justin had tears rolling down his eyes just from the thought.

He placed a kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight princess, you're so gorgeous." He complimented.

"See you tomorrow. Don't forget pancakes are my favorite." And those were your daughters last words after passing away.

The lines on the machine went flat and the hospital room was dead silent.

*Omg this was so hard to write without crying. Just imagine your kid thinking they're going to see you tomorrow but they're actually never going to. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, ily all xx*