°•·something cute·•°

You were on your way to Justin's house but you tripped on a rock, "Son of a bitch." You looked around making sure no one saw you. Since no one did you continued.

Once you got to Justin's house you knocked on the door but it was unlocked. He always leaves his door unlocked.

You walked in and noticed Jaxon and Justin sitting on the couch watching Spongebob.

"Hey guys!" Their heads turned in your direction. "Wassup y/n?!" Justin greeted. Jaxon didn't say anything so Justin told him to say something. "Hi." Jaxon was really shy towards you but you didn't know why.

You sat next to Justin and noticed Jaz wasn't here. "Jay where is Jazzy?"
He looked around then realized, "She's either playing with her toys or asleep."

You watched tv until you heard Jaxon laughing ridiculously, Justin was tickling him.

"J-Justin s-s-stop!" He continued tickling him. All you could do was laugh with them.

You noticed Jazzy walking down the stairs looking really sad at what she was witnessing.

"Justin? You never did that to me. Why is it always Jaxon? Every time you come home from tour you're always with Jaxon. You never play dollies with me anymore." Jazmyn frowned looking like she was going to cry. You could also hear it in her voice.

Justin pulled her in his lap and told her, "I'm really sorry Jazzy, you never ask me to play with you."

"I shouldn't have to ask you." Oh the sass.

"Jazzy, please I'm really sorry. I'll play dollies with you this time okay?" Justin apologized.

She nodded. He kissed her cheek and tickled her along with Jaxon. Can I be his sibling?

"I l-l-love you Justie!!" She exclaimed.
Jaxon's face turned red from laughing.

"Haha that's enough guys." Justin laughed while looking at you. You smiled back.

They got off of Justin's lap and stood up. "Tag you're it!" Jazzy tagged Jaxon. Jazzy ran upstairs while Jaxon chased her.

You pouted, "Justin? You never did that to me. Now I'm sad" He laughed and moved his hands to your stomach to tickle you.

You kicked around laughing. "J-J-Justin stop!!" You begged. You laughed a little more for a good 10 seconds and started crying from the tickles. He noticed so he stopped.

"Happy now?" He asked.
"Very." You answered.

He kissed your cheek and you snuggled up against his chest and you both continued watching Spongebob.

I hope you guys enjoyed. I had an idea at first but it wasn't working out so I just figured why not make something cute. GUYS PLEASE, GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON MY CHAPTERS!!
Thanks for reading xx