°•·my everything·•°

You

Justin broke up with me because he's not in love with me anymore and I cheated.

I walk to the window and looked at the unique raindrops flowing gracefully down the window.

He left me because I cheated when I was drunk. I cried but I can't cry anymore. I have no more tears that fall, that leave me, that express my pain. I'm empty.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing.

It read 'Kehlani' *kehlani is your best friend from the 'Fall' imagine*

(Kehlani- bold, You- Italics)

"Hey boo, are you okay?"

"At this point, I don't really know."

"You miss him don't you."

"Yes, so much." My voice cracked and I felt my eyes sting with tears but nothing came out.

"I bet he misses you too, so much. You should go talk to him and tell him it was truly a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes. He has to forgive you even if you two don't get back together. It'll be best for the both of you."

"Yeah you're right. I'll write a letter to him or something."

"Y/N I gtg, I'll call you back later and please don't do anything stupid and stay okay, I love you."

"Okay Lani, thanks. I love you too."

I start to write the letter to Justin and when I'm finished I put on a Justin's black hoodie, I keep my sweats on, and put on some shoes.

I ran to his house since it was raining. I put the letter in his door. I rang his door bell and his in a bush around the corner.

Bieber

Someone rang the door bell while I was in the kitchen.

I open the door to see no one there. A paper fell through the door.

I open it and read what it says.

Dear Justin

I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them. And then it was clear. I can't deny I really miss you to think that I was wrong. I guess you don't know what you go til its gone. Pain is just the consequence of love. I'm saying sorry for the sake of us. You werent my everything til we were nothing and it's taking me a lot to say. And now that you're gone my heart is missing something so its time to push my pride away, cause you are my everything.

From y/n

You

I ran home. When I got there I slid down the door slowly. When I got to the floor I put my hands in my lap and tried to clear my mind. I got back up to lock the doors.

I went to my bathroom and ran myself a hot bath.

I stripped out of my clothes and got in the bathtub. The hot water touched my exposed body which made the hairs on my skin strike forward and my eyes pop out of the socket.

I laid back and sunk myself into the water until the water reached the bottom of my nose.

I

pretend to talk to justin (A/N: these are thoughts though. Her mouth is covered by the water.)

I know you're not far but I still can't handle all the distance. You traveled with my heart. I hope this is a temporary feeling, cause its too much to bear. Without you and I know sorry ain't the cure. If of course you're mine just know I'm yours cause what we got is worth fighting for. Cause you are... You weren't my everything til we were nothing and its taking me a lot to say. Now that you're gone my heart is missing something so its time to push my pride away. Cause you are, you are, you are my everything. Cause you are, you are, (you are), you are

my everything. I close my eyes and let my body sink in the water.

First off y/n isn't dead. Yeah, weird right? Okay guys, thanks for reading. It may seem like y/n needs a boyfriend to be happy but in reality you don't. You should never feel that way. I'm deleting the im annoyed part bc I realized I was being harsh and selfish. But thanks again. ily guys x