°•·out of proportion·•°

*For this imagine, just pretend you have a brother named Noah*

Your POV

You were sitting on the sofa watching tv until you heard the door open to see Justin furiously standing there. You giggled at his facial expression. "Hey babe."

"Don't hey babe me. I came here to give you my love and affection. But I see this. Care to explain?" He asked holding up his phone with a picture of you and your brother on it walking into Burger King.

"What is there to explain?" You giggled some more. "What do you mean what is there to explain? You cheating on me?" He growled. You shook your head.

"Why would I cheat on you with my brother?" You questioned furrowing your eyebrows.

"Oh so know you're going to say this is your brother? You don't even have a brother that you told me about." You've gotten angrier.

"Why do you always have to blow things out of proportion? My real boyfriend would know if I had brother." You told him.

There was silence until Justin spoke.

"How can we have a relationship without honesty?" He asked shaking head.

"How can we have a relationship without trust?" And with that you stood up a left his house.

You arrived at your house and fell onto your cold bed.

Why? Why would he think I'm cheating on him? I noticed it, but me and Noah look just alike.

Justin doesn't pay attention when he's angry or upset. He doesn't care if he's wrong or not, he'll just let his anger out and that's what scares me. I'm afraid one day we won't be together because of when he's mad, I think he's going to hit me or something-

With that last thought you fell into a deep sleep.

7 hours later

You hear your phone ring and its Justin, you answer.

(Jay-Justin)

Jay-"Babe, please come back. I can't sleep and here it is 3:17am. I need you here with me, my bed is cold. It doesn't feel right when you're not here by my side, y/n baby please, I love you and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It would hurt to see the sunlight without you waking up next to me." He sniffled.

y/n-"Jay? Were you crying? Baby please don't cry. I'll be there in a few."

Jay-"I love you so much y/n."

y/n-"I love you too."

You two got off the phone. You got out of bed and throwing on some sweats, a bra, and a hoodie.

You made your way to Justin's house. You open the door and see him in the kitchen doing something.

You closed the door behind you and he walked up to you held your hands and led you to his bedroom. You sit down as he sit next to you. "Listen y/n, I blew things out out of proportion and I'm sorry for doing that. I thought I was going to lose you." He said with his head hanging.

"Justin, baby look, you're not going to lose me anytime soon." You hugged him tightly. "I have to show you something." You pulled out your phone and told him to read everything he sees.

"Noah
Sibling of y/f/l/n
Age 23-" he began reading until he shouted "FUCK OFF WIKIPEDIA!"

"Justin shut up, you have neighbors that are sleeping." You giggled.

"Okay, I need to do what I wanted to when I got home earlier." Justin smirked and his amber eyes turned black.

Justin took control and pinned me down to the bed. Justin crawled on top of you unzipping your hoodie and notices you only have on a purple laced bra.

"Oh, baby girl." Justin groaned licking his lips. "I hope you know what's coming for you." He smirked and thinks escalated from there.

*Justin is turning 22 soon! He's so young. Lol. I love you Jay. I'm bad at writing dirty scenes so I stopped. Hope you enjoyed this. More to cum😂 OSMSNDNNS IM DEAD!😂😂 Okay thanks for reading xx