prologue

She stood there, staring at the stacks of letters. They were all written to her favourite YouTuber. You may be wondering, why doesn't she send them?

Well, he wouldn't even read them, so why bother?

---

Laura walks into her room one day and saw her best friend Piper, going through her letters.

"Piper McLean, what are you doing?" she put on her strictest voice.

Piper looked up, startled. Her brown eyes widened in shock. She stood up and scurried out of the bay window hastily after taking all of Laura's letters with her, like a rabbit being chased after by a tiger.

Laura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before running towards the bay window, just in time to see her brunette best friend turn at a corner, clutching the letters tightly to her chest.

"Don't send them." she silently hoped.

-----

wuddup everybody. It's Ally! (Did you get the reference? If you do, I love you forever. If you don't, I hate you.)

JUST KIDDING!

I know I said I partly gave up on Raura, but actually I'm not! I am back because of all the fanfiction I read, and I couldn't help but feel like a loner.

So yes, I am back. Btw, I am going to get my new oneshots into a book. (Yes I want more views and votes. Nope, kidding!) I actually don't know what to do with the oneshots I already published. Is there any possible way I can merge them together? No? Okay.

I should've thought about the consequences before because right now I have no freaking idea what to do with them ._. Good job Ally...

Anyway! This is a new story inspired by my bestie, Patricia (rucayaroses)!! Her version is Riarkle though (Riley and Farkle from Girl Meets World) and yes, I did ask her for permission, so please don't report me for copying her. READ HER VERSION TOO!!

That is a wrap and ZOOP!!

Ally