Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 5 .

Hah, sicker than your average Poppa

Twist cabbage off instinct niggas don't think shit stink

pink gators, my Detroit players

Timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn

Dead right, if they head right, Biggie there every night

Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos

Never loose, never choose to, bruise crews who

do something to us, talk go through us

Girls walk us, wanna do us, screw us

Who us? Yeah Poppa and Puff

Close like Starky and Hutch, stick the clutch

Dare I squeeze three at your cherry M-3

Bang every MC easily, busily

Recently niggas fronting ain't saying nothing

- Biggie Smalls , Hypnotize

___________________________________________________

Date: June 2nd, 2013

Time: 11:15AM

Location: Myles' House

:: Myles Brown ::

Ever since me and Lauren had sex, our relationship grew closer. We don't go out, we not boyfriend or girlfriend. But she is my boothang ;* She already know the deal. We can still talk to other people but at the end of the day, we still like each other. We're like sex buddies. We chill with each other more often. But chill out, ima make her mine somehow and soon.

Right now, we're playing 2K13 and she is bussing my ASS right now. It was so cute thou cause I had a regular black controller and she had a light pink controller, Lmao.

"Ha.! I win again.! Heats over everything.! OKC to this invisible diiick.!" Lauren said getting up and slamming her controller on the couch like she made some fucking touchdown. She was gloating in my face and I was getting a little mad. "Alright, you hype?" I said with the stank face.

"Hell yeah, are you maaddd?" She asked getting in my face. She pinched my cheeks and I grabbed her and pinned her to the couch, getting on top of her. "Well everybody know I'm the 2K champ." I told her. "Awwww" she said sticking out her bottom lip and rubbing my cheek, "... well not for long.!" She patted my cheek and pecked my lips. When I tried to kiss her again and add tongue, she pushed me off of her.

"Man .. What was that for?" I semi-yelled. She got up from the couch and put on her flower sandals. "Myles, I don't wanna have sex right now. You're supposed to take me to Keira's house to pick up her and Johnna so we can all go to the mall."

"How did you know I wanted to have sex." I gave her the straight face "I just wanted a proper kiss." She turned around to me and put her hands on her hips. "Sir .. I know you already. When you kiss, you don't want just a kiss .. When we're alone." I got up from the couch. "Well aren't they gonna feel like the third wheel?" I asked her.

"Umm, no cause it was just supposed to be us three, but then again none of us feel like driving .. So that's where you come in." She said with a big peppy smile.

I sucked my teeth. I grabbed my car keys and put on my Dvmn hat. "Whatever, let's go."

________________________________

We was driving around in my Benz that doesn't have the ceiling. Lauren turned on the radio and Biggie Smalls - Hypnotize came on. They must have been having a throwback day. I turned this shit up mega loud while we were strolling down the streets of Queens since Keira live in Rosedale. I started rapping to the lyrics.