Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 10 .

Its 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush is feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil brezzy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurting

I'm in the car and I'm swerving

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taking shots

Man your girl be on my jock

Cause I'm everything you're not

- August Aslina , I Luv This Shit

___________________________________________________

_________________

Date: July 13th, 2013

Time: 8:52 PM

Location: Riis Beach

:: Dwayne Norewood ::

We ran over to where Ray was in the parking lot, "damn bruh, she fucked your shit up." I said looking at him. He looked at me from the corner of his eye. He got up and fixed his clothes.

"What happened?!" Lauren semi-yelled in disbelief. "India's a stripper." He said. We all looked surprised.

"I knew it.!" Raquel said, we glanced at her. "What you mean you knew it." Myles said with attitude and mocking her.

"I've been seeing her at the Jaguar club, but thought I was hallucinating for a second." She said. Chresanto folded his arms.

"You was at the Jaguar club? Did I give you permission to go party at a club." Chresanto asked. He said it more like a statement.

"The fuck you mean did you give me permission? I'm grown nigga." Raquel said. Johnna breathed, "uh-oh." She looked down.

"Its not like I'm saying you can't go on your own. I'm saying like you could have at least told me that you were going to the club. How do you know that I didn't wanna come through, Raquel." Chresanto said.

"Oh so now we're using government names, Chresanto?" She laughed with sarcasm. Chresanto nodded his head. "Guise not now." I said sighing.

"Did I give YOU permission when you fucked Lauren." Raquel said. Lauren turned her head to her quick. "And there it is." Johnna said putting her hand on her face.

"What you mean he fucked Lauren." Myles said getting serious. "You see Raquel, that's your problem. You dwell on the past and can't accept the present. That was like 2-3 years ago when we had feelings for each other. And you chatten about permission? BITCH, we hardly even knew your ass. So cut that shit out." Lauren said yelling getting in her face.

"Ion give fuck.! Chresanto and I always arguing about you-" Lauren cut her off. "Why the fuck you worrying about me." Lauren stated.

"That's not the point.! I see the way Chresanto be looking at you Lauren and that shit irks me.! I be feeling some type of way boy. Like he never looks at ME like that.! Its like he wanna fuck you on the spot.!" Raquel said putting her hands in Lauren face.

"Damn Raquel, I told you this shit before. I don't have no type of feelings for Lauren." Chresanto said.

"Back up a little bit." Lauren said constantly to Raquel. Raquel mushed Lauren's face with her hands and that's when they broke out into a fight.