Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 14 .

Date: July 17th, 2013

Time: 10:12 AM

Location: Canarsie, NY ::Lauren and Ray's House::

:: Lauren Couture ::

I'm in my room sitting at my vanity. Sun is shining through the shutters and I can just smel the summer air. I just got out the shower, and did my morning routine. I have my pink silk robe on doing my hair and stuff. Ray's downstairs in the living room doing what he does best... chilling, smoking, and playing his call of duty.

Ever since that argument with India, Ray has been very more chill and layback. Like he ain't got shit to do, like he don't have a life or no friends. That shit aggravating man. He always having some dull look on his face.

I got up and walked downstairs to get some juice. "Ray." I said. He still playing his game. I noticed Lockhart on the couch with him. As soon as he seen me he ran to me wanting me to pick him up. I picked him up and took him to his bowl. I put him down and poured his dog food in the bowl.

Now.. back to Ray. "Muthafucka." I said. "I know you hear me calling you." I was starting to get mad. "Whaaat LaLa?" He said not taking his eyes off the screen. "How long you been on that thing?" I said opening the fridge. "Ion know." He mumbled. I was looking inside the fridge. I pulled out my Simply Orange juice and I see it's been touched and opened. "Did you drink my juice!" I semi-yelled. "Yaah." He said nonchalantly.

I slam the fridge shut and sat the juice on the island. I walked over to Ray. "Alright, now get up." I said. He still ignored me. I went over to the socket and unplugged the system. "Yoooo!" He said. I stood in front of the tv and planted my hands on my hips. "Wassup with you my nigga?" He said. "YOU. You're lazy, you hardly do any work in this house, and you just sit around all day moping. All you do is eat, sleep, smoke, and repeat." I told him. He sucked his teeth. He truly didn't want to listen to me.

"Man you fussing at me like you my bitch." He said. I took the juice and threw it at his face. "Watch yo mouth!" I said. He shut up. One thing about Ray, he know not to get on my bad side or disrespect me. I just sighed.

"Bro.. I think you got a bad case of India-itis." I told him. He chuckled sarcastically. "You wilding! Never front for a bitch." He said bluntly. I threw a pillow at him. "Yo, stop throwing shit at me!" He whined.

"You know she ain't no bitch!" I semi-yelled. "That's ya forever girl. Everyone know that." He put his hands on his face then onto his ears. "Now you letting some Chris brown wannabe get all up under her and IN her." He removed his hands. "Yeah, you took them hands off quick. If you claim you don't fuck with her no more? Ight. C'mon let's go find you a new gal." I said taking his hand.

"LaLa, stop fucking with me. Forreal.. Now who wants a hood nigga that's only known and good for killing, stealing, and weed." He said sternly. "A hood bitch." She said blankly.

He rolled his eyes and I yanked him upstairs to get dressed.

__________________________________________________________________________

__________

Date: July 17th, 2013

Time: 11:11 AM

Location: Far Rockaway, (Brooklyn, NY) ::Jazmonae's House::

:: Raquel Shears ::

"Aah shoot! It's 11:11 make a wish!" Valentina said jumping up. "Sit yo ass down." I told her mimicking ice cube in Friday. "That only work on the date 11/11/11 .. and at night!" I semi-yelled. "You're supposed to wish upon a star. What you gonna tell it to? The SUN?" I said sarcastically. "Shiieet, that's a star ain't it." She said all giggling and sarcastic. I rolled my eyes.