Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 3 .

Author's Note: Before I start this story , I just wanna apologize for not being in that much . This summer is gonna be LITT ;*

July 13th , I went to the AATW Concert . Myles was playing Fuckih Problems while the boys was backstage changing and I was the loudest one rapping . Myles thought it was cute to point me out and be like " Aye you betta stop cussing .! " he laughed and winked at me

But yeah .. Lemme go ahead and start chapter 3 :))

_________________________________________________________________________

Wrote my verse in poison ink, watch you biters digest

Got the illest grind yet ? No, eye can deny it

Lungs full of uhh, Eye bloody red nigga

Gold fangs on uhh, pocket full if dead niggas

Smoke some bitch, what the fuck you waiting on ?

I know it's a virtue, but baby my patience is gone

Get our relation, take her to a vacant home

What you want a quicky sticky ? Okay I won't takey long

Count it up, bag it up man

We love money, we love weed

- Flatbush Zombies , Thug Waffle

________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 17th, 2013

Time: 4:13PM

Location: Buttah-Indies Warehouse - Headquarters

:: Lauren Couture ::

I was in our warehouse waiting for these niggas. I told Rayan to recruit all of the members so we can have this meeting and start back to what we had. It was just me and Dwayne waiting and this nigga decides to pull out his weed bag and roll up paper, that bamboo.

"The fuck?" I said with a confused face. He stopped what he was doing, " ... Yesss?" he said. "Can you at least wait until they get here.! Cause you gonna be so smacced you're not gonna hear a word we gonna say."

Like is he dumb? We don't have time for that right now .. It would be nice to get stoned thou ... But NO I can't.

He sucked his teeth, "With your cranky ass you need a spliff ya damn self, hell you need some dick.!" He said putting it back in his pocket. I kicked him real hard in his leg.

That's when we heard my brother walkin through the door. He came in the main room with Chresanto and Keira.

"Yuuuuuurrrrrrrrr?" Rayan said walking in the room. He sapped up Dwayne and patted my head like I was some fucking dog. I slapped his hand away.

"Get on my fucking nerves ... HI KEIRA.!!!" I ran to her and jumped on her. We fell on the floor and now I'm on top of her. "Haha, hi Lauren." She said laughing.

"Are y'all about to have sex? Oh my gawsh, I will dead pay 100 dollars just to see that." I heard a voice saying. Of course it was Chresanto with his dumbass. We looked up and seen Dwayne and my brother laughing and Chresanto pulling out his wallet.

Keira got up and have him the stank face, I punched him in the chest. "Ouch.! Damn Lauren, still got them man hands.!" Chresanto said rubbing his chest. I laughed, "Shut the fuck up." I pulled him in a hug, he kissed my forehead. Ahhh, this dude is sexy but he's a player ._. No bueno.