Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 6 .

See this rap shit ain't shit to me, dis ain't what they want

I got the police all into me, dis ain't what they want

In my own city they hate on me, put weight on me

Fuck TMZ, fuck Breaking News and ABC

I can't do no shows cause I terrify my city

They say I terrify my city

Niggas get shot, you're the first to get blamed

A nigga try us, you're the first to get changed

They say you snitch, tryna put dirt on your name

They rat on me ask is Lil Durk my name

- Lil Durk , Dis Ain't What You Want

___________________________________________________

Date: June 3rd, 2013

Time : 4:32PM

Location: Dwayne's House

:: Lauren Couture ::

"What.!" I said getting up quickly.

"I think I know who killed mommy.!" Ray semi-yelled. I grabbed my purse, "ya'll niggas go change." I said walking up to my brother about to leave. They was still sitting down. I turned around, "go home and get changed now.!!" I semi-yelled. They jumped up, "that goes for the newbies too, meet me at the warehouse at 8 and bring ya'll guns." Ray and I walked.

__________________________

Ray and I was at the house changing quickly - and when I meant 'go home and change' I meant we need to change into our uniforms. Which was black long sleeve shirts, black cargo pants, blue chucks, and a blue bandanna. Since it's hot outside, we cam roll our sleeves up to the elbow and the girls roll up the bottom of the shirt so it can show the waistline a little bit.

I'm the leader so I decided when we go terrorize places, I got me a jabawalkie mask but its covered in studs and diamonds. I put my bandana on my head while the rest gotta put theirs over their faces.

"You ready?" Ray asked me coming into my room. "Yeah, but ... I think that we should go see grandma right quick." I told him. "What? Why?" Ray asked confused, "because something's telling me we should go see her." I said walking out the room. He looked at me for a second, ".. Well alright." He responded. We left the house and we took his car.

Luckily, Granny live 4 blocks away from us. We see her like twice a month cause since mommy died, she's been raising us our whole life. Grandma ain't like them old bats that be so cranky and sit and knit all day. She's still hip ya know? Like she be going to little get-togethers with her friends, and she just came back from a seven seas cruise. I'm still mad she didn't take us -__- but its whatever.

We pulled up and when we got out I was about to knock on the door but Ray stopped me, ".. What?" I asked. "You forgot we got a key to her house." Ray said blankly. "Just shut the fuck up and open the door." I told him. He opened it and walked in.

We seen Granny having a small little party with her friends. Ray and I walked in with our mouths to the ground. I stopped the music and everyone looked at us. "Really? And you don't invite us?" I said with my hands out. Granny walked to us, "Awww, I'm sorry." She said laughing hugging us, "guise, this is my grandchildren Lauren and Rayan." They all said hi, and they started the music again. "Let's go upstairs and talk." She pulled us upstairs.