Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 8 .

Frustration, watching you dance

Hesitation, to get in them pants

Come closer baby, so I can touch

One question, am I moving too fast?

Cause I ain't leaving alone, feel like I could be honest, babe!

We both know that we're grown

That's why I wanna know

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?

Yeah, you look good and I got money

But I don't wanna waste my time

Back of my mind I'm hoping you say two or three

You look good, we came to party

But I don't wanna waste my time

- Miguel , How Many Drinks

___________________________________________________

Date: June 27th, 2013

Time: 11:46AM

Location: East New York, Brooklyn NY ::India's House::

:: India Westbrooks ::

Weeks had gone by since the death of Ray and Lauren's Grandmother. Eventually the cops came and clean up the body. But when they was trying to reach us, none of us answered for them. That would've been a free shot to arrest all of us.

Ray told me that he shot up the blocks of HoodStarz territories. They've been lowkey ever since, no sign of HoodStarz and that's not good. That means their plotting.

Right now, Ray is in the backyard with my brothers and sisters. He starting to get to know the rest. Some was in the pool, others was at the ping-pong table. Ray is playing basketball with my 6 year old brothers. Haha, they really think they gonna win.

I went outside with snacks, "guise, I got snacks.!!" I yelled out. "Thanks baby." Ray said running up to me tryna kiss me. He had on just his basketball shorts, no shirt. I dodged it, "ewww." I said moving away from him. ".. What?" He said. "You're sweaty, don't kiss me." I told him.

"Ah please. Cause you know you want all of diisss." He said moving his body around. I laughed. "Hey.!" My lil brother Adan called out. "What." I said blankly. "Ya little boyfriend cheated." He said angry. "Naw I did not. You just mad I won fare square lil nigga." Ray said.

"Son, you distracted me then bumped me on the floor." Adan said. "I should've made that dunk." He said pouting. "Boy .. You can't even reach the hoop. Now get out of here I'm tryna talk to ya sister.!" Ray said flicking him away. "Mooooommmmm." Adan said running away. I giggled.

"Sooooo .. Talk about what?" I asked him. He turned back, "c'mon." He took me inside. "Whaaat?" I said laughing cause he had me running around. He took a towel and dried off his sweat. "Nothing. I just wanted to get away from ya fams." He told me. "Why?" I asked.

He locked my bedroom door and pushed me on the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me all over. "Ray are you dumb?" I said pushing him off me. "What.!" He said getting mad. "My dad will chop ya balls off and will make you wear them as a necklace." He stood there just looking at me blankly.

".. That's why I wanna use them before he does." He pushed me back on the bed, and I pushed him back. "No." I said sternly. He sucked his teeth, "Fine. But this ain't over." He said leaving my room. I was laughing cause he's so ridiculous.