Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 4 .

I use to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this

So I had to grind like that to shine like that

In a matter of time I spent on some locked up shit

In the back of the paddy wagon, cuffs locked on wrists

See my dreams unfold, nightmares come true

It was time to marry the game and I said yeah I do

If you want it you gotta see it with a cleary-eyed view

Got a shorty she tryna bless me like I said Achoo

Like a nigga sneezed, nigga please before them triggers squeeze

I'm getting creamed, never let them hoes get in between

of what we started, lil nigga but I'm lionhearted

- Meek Millz , Dreams and Nightmares

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 19th, 2013

Time: 1:15AM

Location: Kingz County Hospital

:: Lauren Couture ::

There I sat, in Myles room. Gosh I'm so stupid, even thou he's a boy/man I was still supposed to watch over him ya know? Cause I'm the leader and its my responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt, then it goes over to Ray's responsibility. I noticed how Myles started to wake up.

"Ah man" he put his hand on his head. "Hello sleepy head." I said with a slight smile. I walked over to his bed and sat down on it. "What happened?" He asked. "Uhh, them Foulk niggas shot you twice. They ran out and Mohammad and Ali fled the scene. So that left me to drive you to the hospital .. How's your arm?" I said rubbing it. He flinched.

"Its fine I guess .. Wait .. So Ali and Mohammad just left .. and didn't offer to take me to the hospital ?" He asked confused. "Yup, so much for best buds huh?" I mocked his voice. He rolled his eyes and flicked his hand, "Whatever." He said, I laughed and he laughed too .... There was a slight silence cause we was looking in each other's eyes.

He broke it.

"So uh, where's the gang?" He said looking the other way. I cleared my throat and looked away as well. "Oh. I called them up and they came and stayed for like 30 minutes. You was still sleep so they left .. I stayed." He looked at me in amazement. "You stayed with me?" He asked. "Of course, once you're with me, you're stuck with me. Never leave a member behind." I answered.

He smirked at me. "Well damn a nigga feel special." He said popping his collar. I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Shut up."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 19th, 2013

Time: 1:54PM

Location: Kingz County Hospital

:: Myles Brown ::

I woke up from someone knocking on the door. I looked to my right and seen Lauren sleeping as well. She looked so adorable sleeping, Lmao. She was sleeping on a chair on the other side of the room. I then pulled the curtain that divided between us.

"Come in." I said. And there he was, Agent Gibbs .. My partner.

"Oh snaaap, wassup man?" I said as he walked over to me. He's a detective so he don't wear that blue cop uniform. He wears a suit. He smiled and started to dap me up. "Wassup booiii. You good?" He asked. "Yeah, how you found me?" I asked confused. "Tracking device remember? Know your every move." He said pointing to my back. "Oh right. I forgot all about that .. Good thing the doctors didn't see that huh?" I said with a fake laugh. "Especially in front of Lauren. The whole cover thing would've been blown."