Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 11 .

I can see it in your eyes, your angry

Regret got shit on what you feeling now

Mad cause he ain't like me,

oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me

All the care I would take, all the love that we made

Now you tryna find somebody to replace what I give to ya

Its a shame you didn't keep it: Alicia, Katia

I know that you gon hear dis: I'm the man

Yeah I said it!

Bitch I'm the man, don't you forget it

The way you walk, that's me

The way you talk, that's me

The way you got your hair up, did you forget that's me?

And the voice in your speaker right now, that's me that's me

And the voice in your ear right now that's me, can't you see ?

- Drake, Shot For Me

___________________________________________________

_____________

Date: July 14th, 2013

Time: 9:14 AM

Location: Rosedale, Queens NY ::iHop::

:: Dwayne Norewood ::

I giggled, "huh, you're pregnant." I said with disbelief. "Yeah.." Johnna said. ".. By who?" I asked confused.

"Not you obviously.!" She semi-yelled. "Wooo, okay." I said relieved. "Why are you relieved anyways? Its not like we had sex before.! We're just friends." She told me.

"Mm, ion know. Just the way you said it. Had me worried. Cause when I get high and drunk? Don't remember shit.!" I said to her blankly.

She looked at me for a second, then threw a salt package at me. "Shut up." She said chuckling slightly.

"Naw, really. Who you pregnant by?" I questioned. ".. I really have no idea." She said. "Whaaaa? How the fuck you ain't gonna know who your babydaddy is? That's a thot move Johnna." I told her.

"No its not.! Its called a mistake, ever heard of that?! I mean you make them a lot." She said with attitude. I rolled my eyes.

"But I sweaaar, I haven't had sex with no one at all. I've only been around my family, the gang, and you sometimes."

I was thinking. Then she cut my train of thought. ".. Wait .. You don't think .." She said.

".. No.! I mean c'mon. I think we'd remember having. Besides, we not a couple." I told her shaking my head trying not to think about it.

"When was the last time we seen each other besides yesterday?" She asked. "... Uh, when we all went to that club couple weeks ago. Everybody was drinking and partying having fun." I said.

"I was drinking Tequila, and you was drinking Hennessy." She said. "The last thing I remembered was we was toooo wasted and we decided to going inside the VIP room to do something ..... Can't remember what thou." I said touching my head with my hand in frustration.

Her eyes was widen and I looked at her. ".. Doctor. Now.!" I said grabbing her hand rushing to my car.

_________________________