Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 15 .

Date: July 17th, 2013

Time: 4:34 PM

Location: Canarsie, Brooklyn NY ::Lauren's and Ray's House::

:: Lauren Couture ::

All day, I have just been thinking and plotting on our next move. Lately, everything has been waaay too quiet with HoodStarz. However, it's kinda crazy because since they kidnapped me and we killed half of their squad, they would have usually come through to Brooklyn and it would have been static... but it's not.

They plotting on us.. I can feel it. I can just sense it in the air. So before they come at us.. we gotta make the first move.

Then it hits me... I gotta make a phone call.

\\Phone Conversation//

"Hello?" the person said.

"Yao wassup? How's it going?" I asked.

"Hold on, lemme move away." they said.

They taking forever thou ..

"...heeelllloooo?" I'm becoming impatient.

"Yeah. Maaaan.. you would not believe it LaLa. It's been wiiild crazy on the other side. Plan after plan after plan. We're not the only target you know. AND, they tag teaming with Foulk now too." the person whispered through the phone.

"You lyyyying." I said in shock.

"I'm deadass." They responded.

So that's why them Foulk niggas shot Myles at the store. Not only for no witnesses, but to take one of our members out so it would be one less head they have to worry about. Trying to send us a message basically. Ooooo, Foulk is stupid. They DO NOT know what they got their selves into. Should've just minded their business in the first place and not to try so hard just to get to the top, man.

"Daamn." I said rubbing my face.

"Oh and get this.."

"Whaa happen?" I questioned.

"They plan on capturing your ass AGAIN. This time, just to straight up take you out. Then taking the rest out one by one just to have y'all dropping like flies. At their last victim, they'll take them to their warehouse into the torture room. Force that person to tell them where we keep our hidden stash and whatever." they informed me.

I chuckled. "Oh really?" I said with a bit sarcasm. They really don't know what done hit 'em. "Well.." I started off. "You know what you have to do, right?.." I said.

"One Time?" they said.

"One Time." I assured. That's our code for do what you gotta do.

I hung up.

\\Phone Conversation Ended//

__________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 17th, 2013

Time: 4:50 PM

Location: Long Island NY ::Anthony Young's House::

:: Keira Washington ::

After I hung up from my phone call, I can here Anthony calling on me. "Baaaae.." his voice echoes throughout his mini mansion just on the outskirts of town. He bought it here so no one besides his workers would find his location. Surprisingly no one attempted to locate it. Usually they'll automatically assume he's at his condo in Downtown Brooklyn.