Buttah Upgrade - Chapter 16 .

Date: July 18th, 2013

Time: 12:12 PM

Location: Buttah- Indies Headquarters

:: Rayan Lopez ::

"So I was able to sleep on it and I came up with a plan." I said to the Buttahs. We went home yesterday and got some rest so we can think about what we should do to HoodStarz. We in the conference room just chilling and talking catching up.

"There's a banquet our 'father' is holding in Manhattan. He's also the head of a successful business called Tom's Jewels. It's like a debut celebration for their new line of jewelry." I said.

"Ya pops is a kingpin and he's ahead of a jewelry company? Won't that just give him away to the Feds?" Dwayne questioned. "Yeah but he's protected by the FBI. They check on him sometimes to make sure it ain't nothing illegal happening. They use pyschology to throw them off." Lauren answered for me.

"So what you tryna say." India said with attitude. I looked at her and rolled my eyes like a bitch. "We prep up days before it because it's this Saturday." I answered her. I didn't even want to but ima be the mature one. I guess.

Even though she rolled her eyes, when I said something.. It's all cool because I'm working on myself. I can be calm.

"We should have Johnna go in their warehouse today in disguise as a crack head wanting a hit." Lauren said. "But why me? I'm pregnant, ion want nothing to happen to the baby." Johnna replied.

"You daaaamn well know I don't want nothing to happen to the baby." Dwayne said being dramatic as usual. "Alright nigga damn. You hype you having your first baby? Damn." Lauren said with a stank face. "Shuuuut UP." Dwayne said making us laugh but Lauren.

"If it's a such a problem why don't you go nigga." Keira and Chresanto said. "Nah nigga I'm straight." Dwayne answered lowly looking away. "I'LL GO!" Myles said with irritation.

"Ight, Myles you go in as a crackhead for distraction and Johnna you gonna go in the surveillance room and shut down the cameras so we can bust a move. We'll be outside for lookout " Lauren said. "But isn't India good for that?" Johnna questioned. "I mean I can do it, but not as quick as her." She said.

"Nope you gotta learn." I said harshly. I'm done playing games. We need to be more strict up in here. "Whatever." Johnna said with attitude.

"When we going?" Myles asked. "Tomorrow." I said. "It's too late to go now."

________________________________________

Date: July 19th, 2013

Time: 10:23 AM

Location: HoodStarz Headquarters

:: Myles Brown ::

"So remember the plan okay?" I was saying to Johnna. We was approaching HoodStarz warehouse. We in our disguises looking all dirty with old clothes on. Johnna had on a headscarf looking ratchet. "Yeah, I got this." She said. I knocked on the door and I can hear the person on the inside looking in. They then opened the door. Some young nigga. He patted us down.

"Yao, through that door." He said. "Man, you ain't even gonna ask a nigga what they up in here fo'?" I said playing the role good. "Do I have to?" He said getting smart. I sucked my teeth. "Maaan, watch ooout." I said pushing him out the way.

I walked through this long hall that had a door at the end and left turn. I was approaching the door and Johnna was turning the corner. "Yao, yao, yao my nigga? Where you think you're going?" The young nigga asked. "Man I'm gonna take a PISS wassup?" Johnna said putting a lot of emphasis.

"My nigga just let her do her thang young blood. Mind ya neck and go back to what you was doing." I said aggravated. He looked at her up and down. Johnna rubbed her nose and sniffled like a true crackhead. He sucked his teeth and waved his hand. "Whatever, hurry up." He said and walked back through the hall and around the corner back to his post.

I did the signal and she winked back at me and made her way to the surveillance room. Then I bust through the door.

______________________________

I'm splitting this chapter into 2 , ima update later on .

VOTE, COMMENT!

_gracemulannn