t h i r t e e n

As I continue searching the surface, I wipe the tears away, managing to get them to stop. I do not make it far and I hear someone calling after me, "Hey! You shouldn't just try to leave alone, you know! And how dare you leave your Princess to fend for herself!"

I spin around to face her as my anger clenches my fists, "I can and I will! You do not understand! He is not a prince! I would never speak to him like that! You're lying!"

I accusingly point towards her with my left hand, keeping my right hand clenched at my side, my eyes flash with anger and denial.

She stops approaching me and looks at me, "Wait, you did not marry a prince? Stop being so delusional!"

My mouth falls open, but I realize how I just acted and I calm myself, dropping my arms to my sides. Then she speaks again, "Besides, you cannot just leave, the Namerans will just chase you again. They are still around here," She crosses her arms.

I am not delusional! I sigh heavily. Calm yourself, do not lose control.

I really do not like her.

I look back up at her. She has raised an eyebrow at me, with a smirk playing on her lips, "You probably need my help to get off of this planet,"

I sigh again as I turn my eyes to the right, looking at the large mushrooms looming off in the distance. She's probably right, I have no idea where I am and know nothing about this planet.

I lift my left hand up to my head and rub my temple, as a small headache is beginning to throb. "Fine," I mumble, "It is your fault we are here anyway," I whisper to myself and turn around, looking at the deep blue skies covering the planet like a blanket.

I hear a gasp come from behind me so I spin around again to face her, "And don't even attempt to tell me that is not accurate!" I narrow my eyes at her, placing my fists on my hips.

"How dare you say that to me!"

I shrug, "Why should I not?"

"You are... so rude!"

"And what? Insane, eh? So very presumptuous, are we? You don't know anything about me!"

"I know everything I need to know about you! That you are pretending to be me! And doing a terrible job at it too!"

My mouth opens slightly once again as I stare at her blankly, "Um, for the last time, I am not pretending to be you?" I throw my hands away from me in frustration, "Where are you getting these assumptions about me anyway?"

She imitates me, also presenting frustration towards the heated discussion, "Where?" She then clenches her fists as she drops them to her sides, "I got them from you!"