Ichimatsu x Reader

Great. Ichimatsu wonderful weekend begins with the losing ESP kitty. He must seek in all directions in order to find ESP kitty.

"Tch! Where is he?" he grumbled. Until he saw on the river bank, a girl sitting with ESP kitty on her lap.

Ichimatsu immediately approached the girl and took the ESP kitty from her lap.

"E... Eh?" she gasped and turned her head. However, her eyes are not straight on Ichimatsu's. "I.. I'm sorry. But, can I borrow the cat?"

Ichimatsu is a bit annoyed by what she said. Borrow? She thought the cat was stuff?

Ichimatsu was just about to leave the place until the girl said again "Wa-wait! I need that cat!"

Ichimatsu turned with disgust. "need" she said? This is his cat!

"I need the cat to guide me! I'm blind! I got separated from my brother!" Suddenly ESP kitty said. Issued the girl's heart content.

The girl put her head down, embarrassed.

Ichimatsu was surprised. Then he held out his hand. But the girl was silent. Until Ichimatsu remembered that she was blind. Immediately, he grabbed the girl's hand. "How the characteristics of your brother?"

The girl was shocked when Ichimatsu suddenly grabbed her hand and led her away. Then she describes the characteristics of her brother.

While walking, Ichimatsu somehow feeling uncomfortable when she was holding his hand strongly. The girl's hands is very small and gentle. Is this how the feelings when holding the girl's hand? Very comfortable and warm...

Suddenly the ESP kitty speaking, "Holding the girl's hand is very comfor..."

"Shut up."