[Part 1] Ichimatsu x HalfNeko!Reader

"Nyan~!"

The sound heard again. The owner is a female cat. Either since when she was in the home. She was playing alongside with Ichimatsu's cat.

Of course Ichimatsu pleased with the presence of a cat again. He was very happy when his home was filled with cats.

However, this time not for this cat. It's already the umpteenth time the female cat was looking at him when she was playing with the other Ichimatsu's cat.

The look that owned by the cat was very strange. She didn't look like a cat stares at her employer. However, as such the gaze to the opposite sex. Ichimatsu feels a little uncomfortable with that look. Still, she is a cat. Ichimatsu can't hate her.

This time Ichimatsu opened the cat food and feed it to the cat who wearing glasses, who was playing with the female cat. Ichimatsu also provides the female cat a cat food even though she continued to look at him.

After that, the male cat took one dry fish given by Ichimatsu and gave it to the female cat. The female cat paused and then accept the gift. Ichimatsu could see the glasses cat very flowery when the female cat receives the gift.

Ichimatsu just smiled a little to see it. It seems that the cat was in love. He certainly would support it. But he wasn't so sure. If they're married, the female cat must stay at Ichimatsu's home, right? Does that mean Ichimatsu must prepare to stared at every day?

No! Ichimatsu don't want to think about it! During his friends happy, he was willing to provide a home for them.

But today, once again the female cat was staring at him. And her gaze is much more intense than the previous day.

Ichimatsu can't take it anymore! He must know the cat hearts content! What was she thinking about? Why the stare that she gave different from the stare that she gave to the other brothers?

Therefore, Ichimatsu bring the cat to Professor Dekapan. Hopefully Professor Dekapan still have a potion to make it read the hearts of others. This time he had to prepare mentally to face the giant injection.

He took a deep breath before he shouted at Professor Dekapan. And Professor Dekapan let him in.

"Eh? You want a herb at that time?" asked Professor Dekapan after Ichimatsu explain his attendance reason.

Ichimatsu nodded.

"Hmm... But the potion was already sold out.." said Professor Dekapan.

"Please! I really want to know this cat hearts content!" Ichimatsu pleaded.

Viewed Ichimatsu who really want to know the hearts of the cat, finally the Professor said, "Okay! Wait a minute, dasu!" And he went from there.

While he waited, Ichimatsu staring at female cat who was in his lap. He finished pounding. Soon he will know what was she thought about him.

Soon, Dekapan cuddles back with a potion bottle in his hand. "I couldn't find the herbs. But, I find this herb!" He lifted the bottle he was holding. "This is a herb that can make you turned to be a cat in some period of time. When you were a cat, you can ask her directly what she was thinking, right?"

Ichimatsu back pounding. Being a cat and ask directly what she thinks? Sound not a bad idea! He stood up from his place and opened his pants. He grasps the end of the table strongly. Preparing to feel the pain of injection that are held by Dekapan.

"Here I go!" said Dekapan. However, Ichimatsu not also feel the pain of the needle. He opened one eye and...

It happened again!

The female cat jumped to Ichimatsu's back. However, affected by the injection is one of her foot. Not her butt.

"Not good..." said Dekapan. Ichimatsu immediately put his pants back and wait a while. Until finally the cat's body began to shine. Glare all. Until Ichimatsu and Dekapan have to close their eyes.

Some time after the light was not seen again, Ichimatsu slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl with the same color hair with the color of the female cat fur. With a tail dangling from his tailbone and two cat ears on her head. And also.. naked?

"This is... This is bad..." Dekapan's face flushed before he fainted due to a nosebleed. Ichimatsu is still fixated on the girl until she was directing her gaze at Ichimatsu. Immediately Ichimatsu realized that if the girl wasn't wearing a shirt. He turned away from the girl, blushing.

"Anoo..." The girl said, "Cold, isn't it?"

Ichimatsu then immediately take a cloth he saw and handed it to the girl, staring into the other direction.

The girl took the cloth and bind her body with the cloth. However, the cloth was too small to cover her head with ears and tail sticking out of the tail bone.

Ichimatsu long breath to see it. Then he opened his hoodie and gave it to the girl. "Wear this.." he then looked to the other way while the girl was wearing his purple hoodie. Ichimatsu then took the last cloth and use the cloth to cover his body in exchange his hoodie.

The girl's body is quite small for the size of Ichimatsu's hoodie. The hoodie covers half of her thighs although the tail is still visible. She uses the skullcaps hoodie to cover her ears. He walked over Ichimatsu. "Ichi... matsu..." she said.

Ichimatsu surprised. She knows his name? So it's true that she is a female cat?

"Ichimatsu!" The girl calling Ichimatsu's name again and then smiled. Ichimatsu increasingly embarrassed.

"Ho... How about you?" asked Ichimatsu in the end.

"Eh?" She cocked her head. Confused.

"Your name...?" asked Ichimatsu.

"Uumm..." She paused.

Ichimatsu understand. Maybe she was a cat without owner. That's why she doesn't have a name. Then Ichimatsu said, "From now on, come when I call you (yn)!" He said, his face still flushed.

She was silent for a moment. Then she smiled. "Ichimatsu, my name is (yn)!"

"Yeah I know... I'm who gave you that name..."

.

.

..To Be Continued..

.

.

.

[A / N: dear louiestrella... PLEASE FORGIVE THIS AMATEUR AUTHOR !! I don't know what I've written! You're free to throw me into the Matsuno brothers' room../waitwhat. I don't even know if I should continue this shameful story or not *then die of nosebleed*]