[part 4] Sextuplets x Reader - Special Birthday

Already a month (yn) stayed with the sextuplets. Many things that she done through with them and she had to admit that it was all fun. Although sometimes she desperately hid her flushed face red as a tomato.

Trrrrrttttt!

(yn)'s mobile phone vibrated. "Yes, hello?" - "Eh?? Really?" - "Okay.."

"What is it, (yn)-chan?" Todomatsu asked.

(yn) shook her head. "No, nothing.."

"But you look down after receiving the call. What's wrong?"

(yn) shook her head again. "Nothing's wrong, don't worry about that!"

Everything looked over (yn). She does look glum after receiving a call earlier.

(yn) is aware that the sextuplets saw at her. "What? Oh! Do you want to play something?"

"What game?" Choromatsu asked.

"I know! How about we play imitate each other?" Osomatsu proposal.

"Imitate each other?" Choromatsu asked again.

Osomatsu nodded. Then he wrote their names in a small paper and fold the papers to a little pieces. Then put it in a glass. "I'll take the first turn!" he said. He then took a piece of paper and opened it.

There's a "Choromatsu" name there.

Osomatsu then mimicked Choromatsu expression. Then he began to wiggle his hips. "Nyaa-chan!! I love you!! Nyaa-chan! Look at here!!"

"I'm not like that!!!" shouted Choromatsu.

"Ahahahahaha!!! What I saw Osomatsu wiggle his hips? Ahaha!!" (yn) laughed loudly.

"Well, I didn't think Osomatsu Nii-san did it!" said Todomatsu provide evil smile to Osomatsu.

"Hey!! I'm just imitating Fappymatsu!!"

"Who's Fappymatsu??!"

"Now, now! It's your turn now!" Osomatsu said, pointing to the glass contains the names of all of them.

Choromatsu also took a piece of paper and opened it. There is a "(yn)" name there.

"Uhh... Okay..." Choromatsu took a deep breath. Then he jumped. "Aaaahhh!! I love that scene!! I can't believe I have the same tastes with you!! Kyaa!!"

All of them look towards (yn).

"Eh? I... I'm..."

Todomatsu punched Choromatsu's stomach. "Don't spoil (yn)-chan's good name, Risingfappysky Nii-san..." he showed a terrible smiled.

"Ahaha! It's my turn, huh?" said (yn) tried to change the subject.

(yn) also took one of the paper in the glass and opened it. Written the name "Ichimatsu" there.

"Well, it seems you're not lucky, (yn)-chan!" Todomatsu said.

(yn) looking towards Ichimatsu. Then she ruffled her hair and took off her glasses. "Get away from me, all of you!" She then approached Ichimatsu and said, "Pretend to be a cat!"

Ichimatsu nodded. "Nyaan~!"

(yn) then hugged Ichimatsu and smiled as Ichimatsu. "You're so cute~ I want to continue to embrace and stroke you!"

"Ah! Ichimatsu Nii-san, your face is blushed!" Jyushimatsu said.

"Hey, Ichimatsu! Remember, you're a role it becomes a cat and not be yourself!" Osomatsu said.

"I.. I know it..." said Ichimatsu.

"Aah!! Come on!!" (yn) off her arms. "I don't want to do that again!!!"