[Part 1]Bullied!Todomatsu x Reader [AU!School]

[A/N: Well, hello! Meet me again! This is fiction to celebrate Irino-kun's birthday two days ago. This is incorporation of two ideas from two requester. I'm very grateful to both of them. And once again, sorry for bad grammar. Enjoy your reading!]

.

.

.

It's been a month since the death of Todomatsu's family because mass murder. The murderer hasn't been caught.

Only Todomatsu who survivors alone. Because when the murdered was committed, he was out with his friends. For fun.

How shocked Todomatsu when he saw his house filled with sprays of blood and the dead-bodies of his family everywhere.

He even didn't have time to scream. His voice vanished. The doctor said he suffered a severe shock that he must rest for a month.

Now Todomatsu already started going to school. He obtained a scholarship funded by Choromatsu. The headmaster understand the gravity of life is experienced by Todomatsu, so Todomatsu was allowed to use Choromatsu's scholarship.

Todomatsu walked in the school hallway. Toward his locker. His face was still tangled. Only slight changes he has experienced since the first day of the murder was committed.

"Look at that horrible man! He even went on a date while his family was murdered!"

Any whisper audible along the way he passed.

"If I know he's like that, I wouldn't want to go with him!" said one girl who was seeing Todomatsu that time.

Always scorn heard by Todomatsu every time he stepped.

He didn't know what to say. His feeling is still empty. He didn't recover by the death of his brothers.

He arrived at his locker. Just when he opened his locker door, suddenly a cockroach out of the locker. Followed by swarm laughter of boys.

"Ahahaha! Look at his face! I think that's the same face that he used when the murdered was committed!"

A man threw eggs toward Todomatsu and landed right on his face. "Eat it, bastard! I can't believe how could someone like you mingling with us!"

People began to crowd around them.

"I heard, the murderer hasn't been caught. And they said the murderer wanted to target someone else. I don't want my family targeted only because I look like your friend!" said one of them.

People began to whisper heard the commotion.

"Basic devil! Don't have a heart! Illustrious your two-faced gone too far!" With the end of that sentence, an egg was thrown at Todomatsu again.

People began to follow the action. They pelted Todomatsu with what they hold. There were throwing pens, paper that has been kneaded, and more.

Todomatsu was kneel-down when a shoe hit his head.

The shoe is not the reason he was falling down. However, the words of the people is. Without being able to control it, the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Look, the hypocritical cries!! Don't expose your fake tears! We already know everything!"

No. It wasn't fake tears.

People began mocking Todomatsu. They vilify Todomatsu who sat with dirty clothes and a head injury due to throw the shoe.

"Stop!" A girl came out of the crowd. Making all the noise stopped.

Actually, they could have ignored her and back to mock Todomatsu. Unfortunately, the girl who had been shouting is (yn).

(yn) is a mysterious girl who bleak. She doesn't have any friends. The aura are spent by her was very terrible. As with the aura that she could kill you. The look that she gave was a glare as if she were throwing a thousand knives simultaneously. Everyone was afraid of her.

Not to mention her family background isn't clear. (yn) is often left for the last time the school has been deserted. No one knows which way she had to go through to get home. Every morning, as early as any other students came, (yn) would have to be at school. There were even rumors that say that (yn) stayed in school.

Back to (yn), she walked into the crowd, precisely to Todomatsu were sitting on the floor. Without a helping hand, she immediately grabbed the hand and pulled Todomatsu went out from the crowd.

.

.

..To Be Continued..