Karamatsu x Boss!Reader

Karamatsu looked at himself in the toilet mirror. He tightened his tie, fixing his collar, and brushed back his hair which is very neatly.

He let out a long breath once, then took a deep breath. Toilet aromatic meets his nasal cavity. However, he didn't really care about it.

Here he is. In a prospective office-building his new office. Even if he is accepted. And he should be accepted. Whatever will be.

Last night Choromatsu back rampaging about work problems. Karamatsu could hardly sleep due Choromatsu babble all night. Even Choromatsu's snoring was sounded "Work... Work... Work..."

Okay! Karamatsu is ready! He came out of the toilet and tried to open the new boss' room.

When the room door opened, Karamatsu immediately bowed his body and said, "Good day! I'm Matsuno Karamatsu!"

He didn't straightened back. Remain in position until he hear a voice, "Karamatsu?"

Karamatsu finally straightened. Did he just saw (yn), the girl who a few weeks ago he please? Now she was sitting in the chair should be occupied by the boss.

Karamatsu immediately ran to (yn)'s table and whispered, "What are you doing here? Quick! Step aside before the boss see you!"

(yn) just smiled. "You are the one who must step aside. Before I tell you to get out of my office!"

Karamatsu silent. He looked at (yn) long enough until he screamed, "EEEHHH??!!"

(yn) could only close her ears. "Karamatsu, could you sit in the chairs provided?"

Karamatsu were still in shock just nodded stiffly and walked slowly to the chair indicated.

"Okay, Karamatsu. We can start the interview..." said (yn).

Karamatsu still nodded stiffly. Maybe panic increased when knowing (yn) who will be the candidate for his new boss.

Seeing Karamatsu were so nervous, (yn) exhalation. "Put it this way, I won't be interviewing you! But as a condition you can accepted..." (yn) coughed and blushing slightly. "Just.. bring me 10 types of flowers that you know!"

Karamatsu's panic disappear when heard the terms given by (yn). "Okay! I'll do it for you! You can sit quietly, Karamatsu girl~!"

"Quietly and quickly done it! Once again, I'm not a Karamatsu girl!"

.

.

.

[A/N: sorry for late update! I'm really busy with my real life. But it's okay if I posted this now, right? And I will dedicate this story for emillecchi! Please enjoy this one, Karambol Girl!]